Donovan Plumbing

Reviews for Donovan Plumbing

Kate in Belleville
Kate in Belleville
1 review Belleville, ON

Almost closing time on a friday

I can't think of a much worse plumbing scenario than a broken sewage pipe in the basement and with a new baby in the house I was worried. I had called 2 other companies that described 2 totally different problems and was at my wits end. I made a call to Donovan Plumbing & Pumps and Kyrian came right over, explained the problem and despite the fact it was almost quitting time, he agreed to fix it on the spot. He was professional, personable and had a very positive attitude. I highly recommend Donovan Plumbing! Thanks again, Kyrian!! You're the best!!
-Katie French

tammy from Belleville
tammy from Belleville
4 reviews Belleville, ON

bathroom reno

I hired them to completely reno my bathroom and install a toilet in the basement. They did a great job. There were a couple of problems and they came back to fix them.