Concept Lighting

Reviews for Concept Lighting

Alicia in Mississauga
Alicia in Mississauga

Customer Service

For customer service when purchasing, I rate it a 10. They have a lot of selection for lighting and while browsing, I spoke with 3 different people (Cathy Dorey, Denise Veiga, and Karan), who were all very helpful. All of them answered my questions and weren't pushy when it came to purchasing. There are not many stores where this type of customer service still exists.

Krandell in Mississauga
Krandell in Mississauga

Awesome service

We are building a new house and we were looking for all exterior lighting (21 to be exact )
And 3 indoor lights.
We talked to Denise and received the most amazing service and her expertise in the lighting gave us amazing ideas .we were there approx 2 hours and was so happy we found everything we needed. And placed our order.
I absolutely recommend Denise. We were pleased with our order.
Thanks again Denise.

PC in Mississauga
PC in Mississauga

TERRIBLE SERVICE

I would give them 0 star if i could. Purchased a lighting on Sat Nov.18 at $468 after asking the sale man if I should wait for Black Friday, he said 'NO, it's the price'. And he will call us 10 days later to receive the light. Thu. Nov 23, price listed on their Website '30% Off Every Thing'. Price now $386. I called and that sale man answered 'give me 2 mins'. Waited for 10 mins. Called him again. This time, that sale man raised his voice: ' I told you i will call you back, ok' and hung up. I waited and waited. No phone call back. Until late Fri. he called and said 'price on Website (for the light) is not correct'and asked me to verify. Checked and price reduce $386 still. He DID not respect customer. LOW KEY SERVICE. AVOID THIS STORE!

Thank you for bringing the matter to my attention. THe online price was posted by our hosting company and indeed was incorrect. We were not able to make changes in a timely manner.....however, you are absolutely right. We should have honored the lower price as it appeared on line. Our store manager will contact you to provide a refund to your method of payment for the difference. I apologize for the missed communication or frustration it may have caused. Once again, thank you.
Don Parans - President

chandeliers

Best looking lighting store i have shopped in and terrific service. Denise the manager was patient and helpful. Being a designer herself was perfect because the selection can be challenging. She helped pick 3 pieces for our entrance, hallway and kitchen....we love our new home.

Awful customer service...BUYER BEWARE!!

Purchased a $1400+ large chandelier from Concept Lighting in Mississauga. We got possession of our new home recently and unfortunately the light I purchased (which was still unopened in original packaging) did not fit. I went back to the store to explain the situation and asked for store credit since time had passed. They refused to help me out and actually suggested I sell it online. Completely unhelpful and unwilling to find a solution for me. I even asked to speak directly with the manager Corey who was apparently "busy with a customer". Still waiting for his call. Not going to hold my breath! Stay away from this place!

Bathroom fixture

Do nit purchase Ana fixtures grom this store, especially when you're order is special order.refund policy is on their side.do not waste you're time AND money. Their customer service is terrible when you're order is in back order.it seems that They do not care about IT Because They Had you're money.

Full home replacement lighting

Do NOT purchase from Concept Lighting! They're great until you want to return something. Their return policy is awful. They charge you a 25% restocking fee. And, prices are inflated big time--even when they have their annual 20% off sale. Since Home Stars will not allow you to name a competitors I'll just say check out a large lighting store in Bramptom and pay literally HUNDREDS of dollars less even when there's no sale. And no restocking fee if it doesn't suit. I purchased a chandelier from Concept on their annual 20% off sale. The same fixture was $500 less at A lighting store in Brampton and that was their regular price. The owner, Don, is great until you want to return something. I repeat: do Not Buy ANYTHING from Concept Lighting!!

Rosie in Oakville
Rosie in Oakville

Best Lighting Store & Service

My shopping experience at Concept Lighting was amazing. From the moment i walked in and started to walk around looking for the perfect light(s). I was approached by friendly, professional and knowledgable staff (not pushy). The selection and price points gave me a variety of choices. When picking up the lights, customer service made sure everything was properly placed into my car to illimate damages. My new lights look great in my home. Another ahppy customer.

derek from Toronto
derek from Toronto

ligthing

I purchased lighting at another big lightng store but waitied for 6 months for my lighting. I went to concept ligting in MIssissauga and was fortunate enough to meet the owner. Not only did i get the same light that the other store could not get...the price was also better. I highly recommend this store and its staff for their honesty and exceptional service.

Raymond Kwong from Mississauga
Raymond Kwong from Mississauga

Light fixtures

I must say I had a very bad experience with this company. The product we wanted were not in store, they told us they can order for us and will take two weeks to arrive. However, 2 months later still have yet arrive and they would not refund us our money back. I called them and dropped by the store many times, and they told us the products is back order from China. And blah, blah, blah...
We finally got our lights, but one them was damaged and missing part. My wife hates this store so much, so we decided not go back for the exchange. Stay away from this store!!!

More about Concept Lighting