A & B Plumbing & Heating Ltd

Reviews for A & B Plumbing & Heating Ltd

wilks in Calgary
wilks in Calgary

Sewer Pipe Blockage

Ian was busy when we called but came as soon as he could, fixed a blocked pipe that was backing up all the water in the house. He charged a very fair price on a Sunday. Ian is personable and professional. My husband was impressed.

We were recommended by our in-law who is friends with the GM. We would not hesitate to use Ian's services again. Thanks Ian!

Sharon Knowles from Calgary
Sharon Knowles from Calgary

Garburator Removal

A&B Plumbing gave me an estimate sight unseen, for a Purchase Plus Improvements Program (through Genworth), for removal of our garburator, when I bought my house. Excellent service, I highly recommend their services!

Furnace

We installed furnace 1 and half years ago from A & B Plumbing & Heating Ltd. after installation furnaces turned off we called and technician came late night to fix. same thing happened this year 2 weeks ago and technician came again next day. It was okay dealing with A & B Plumbing & Heating Ltd..

Furnace replacement

When my furnace was damaged due to water damage in my house, I was referred to A & B plumbing and heating Ltd. They quoted me with awesome, cost effective furnace yet affordable! They installed in within a day! The most importantly when furnace was not working properly after installation, the guy came to work around 4 pm and worked till 2am and finished the job! This is really appreciable. They also did timely inspections to make sure things were good. I would definitely recommend them to friends and family.

KW in Calgary
KW in Calgary

Bath tub control upgrade

The traditional 2 handle control valves on bathtub were old and leaking and rather than repair them, we thought we would replace and upgrade to a single lever control since a tub surround was going to be installed. The contractor removed the old water control unit and placed the new one in exactly the same location so that when the finishing plate was added, it was touching the water spout. So now when you take a shower, you need to bend down to the spout level to adjust the temperature or flow. The wall was open, how much more effort was it to place the control valve at correct height.

The tub surround installer came minutes afterwards and finished up, sealing the fate of control valve replacement. Big learning for us, just because you hire a professional doesn't mean that they are and always check on each stage before you move on even when it is pretty simple.