Equal Flow Heating & Cooling

Reviews for Equal Flow Heating & Cooling

Jen in
Jen in
1 review Acton, ON

Great work at a great price!

Our furnace went on one of the coldest Saturdays in February. After having another company in for an emergency call, I knew I needed to get a few quotes. I called Equal Flow and Brian came out and told me exactly what I needed, not some other stuff the last place was trying to upsell me. Brian and his Equal Flow team did the job honestly, efficiently and then cleaned up perfectly. And they were the best price! Very happy with my service, and my new furnace. Would highly recommend!

Jennifer Tate from Halton Hills
Jennifer Tate from Halton Hills
1 review Georgetown, ON

Heating and Cooling

These guys are amazing. I called this morning when I woke up and the house was at 13 degrees. Returned my call within 15 minutes, and at my house in another 15. Polite and professional, and going out of their way to help. Brian is driving to Rexdale to pick up a new motor for us so that we will be warm tonight. Other service providers could learn a lot from these guys!