Ami Electronics And Repair Service Inc.

Electronic Repairs
115 Richmond Street East Toronto ON M5C 3H6
Electronic Repairs
Ami Electronics And Repair Service Inc.

Best of 2015 winner 5 timesBest of 2015winner 5 times

Reviews for Ami Electronics And Repair Service Inc.

Naresh from Toronto
Naresh from Toronto

Sony LCD Picture problems

Turned on my 6 yr old LCD Sony television and suddenly all the colours were not right. I found AMI on Homestars msg on a Saturday night and Oscar was prompt in responding on Sunday. The free pickup and diagnosis was amazing (other repair services had a $100 charge just to show up) especially on a weekend and it was fixed and returned Monday night. Oscar was professional, soft spoken and definitely got the job done. Thank you very much! I would definitely recommend AMI !

Jeff Lyons from Toronto
Jeff Lyons from Toronto

TV Repair

Or TV had problems with the infrared sensor. I called AMI based on the ratings and comments found here. Glad I did. We found AMI to be a first rate operation. Problem solved and repaired. No B.S. Was extremely happy!

BM f.
BM f.

Audio Receiver Repair

Oscar fixed my top of the line Onkyo 7.1 receiver within 5 business days, and gave me good advice on how to keep it safe in the future. Couldn't do home delivery in Mississauga so I had to lug it back and forth to Toronto, but the pick-up service at my workplace was still convenient.

Josef from Vaughan
Josef from Vaughan

Repaired Wireless Speakers

The wireless rear surround speakers for my Logitech Z-5450 5.1 Speaker System failed.

I discovered through some research that Logitech had used inferior capacitors in the radio and power supply circuits; mine was a common problem.

I found Oscar through Google and asked him for help in repairing my speakers. I gave him several links to sites where this issue is discussed and which capacitors others had replaced to get the speakers working again.

He did a great job and the work was done very quickly.

I have to note that this was a very difficult project because I only gave Oscar the rear speakers, not the entire system. He could not directly test whether he had actually fixed the speakers.

When he dropped off the speakers he gave me a small bag with what looked like 2 dozen little capacitors that he had replaced.

After Oscar left I took a look inside one of the speakers to see his work and I was shocked to see how clean it was. The soldering work was so clean I could not tell that any work was even done.

The only proof I have that he did indeed replace all those capacitors is that the speakers now work great!

That night, I plugged them in at home and they paired to their radio immediately and have been working, without issue, since.

It's been a year now and they have literally never missed a beat.

The next time I need an electronics repair, I will call Oscar.

Terrence
Terrence

Electronic Repair

Sent our RCA receiver to Oscar and within a few days he gave us a quote. Even at the moment he picked up the receiver I can tell he genuinely cares for the items. After the repair was complete he dropped off the receiver with it carefully cleaned and working. Would definitely send any future repairs to Oscar!

William Lynn from Toronto
William Lynn from Toronto

JVC Stereo System

My 20+ year old JVC stereo system stopped producing sound. Filled in the form on the AMI website Thursday afternoon, Oscar emailed me that afternoon. Came to pick it up Friday noon, brought it back and hooked it all up Saturday evening. Works great. Fantastic service!

Adriana from Toronto
Adriana from Toronto

furnace control board

Our furnace broke down on New Year's eve and after deciding against contractors (having been taken advantage of by one who charged 500 dollars for a 30-dollar part and one hour of work four years ago), my husband and I decided to diagnose the problem and replace the parts ourselves. We were able to track it down to the control board but the Lennox dealers would not sell it to us, instead recommending one of their guys (of course). We decided to have it repaired and chose Dr. Moz based on the reviews on this website. He immediately acknowledged our difficult situation (a cold wave had been announced) and took on the job on a Saturday, even offering to meet us closer to our home to pick up the part. The board turned out to be a bit tricky but Dr. Moz came to our house on Sunday, identified the problem and got the furnace working. All in all, we probably spent a quarter of what we would have paid to a contractor to replace the whole board. I highly recommend Dr. Moz for his kindness, availability, promptness, expertise and fair prices.

Irene  from Vaughan
Irene from Vaughan

Repair of Philips CD Recorder

I called around to many places to have my Philips CD recorder repaired. It was an expensive unit that we had purchased many years ago. Everyone that we spoke with was either not willing or not able to repair the unit until I found Oscar. Oscar was very helpful, prompt, friendly and knowledgeable and was able to repair my CD recorder in not time. I would recommend Oscar to anyone! Thanks Oscar! Irene

More about Ami Electronics And Repair Service Inc.

379 Shuter St Toronto ON M5A 1X3
Looking for Electronic Repairs pros in Toronto?