United Drywall Ltd

HomeStars  >  Drywall Contractors in Calgary  >  United Drywall Ltd

Reviews for United Drywall Ltd

Private User reviews Airdrie, AB

Don't give a sh**

I wouldn't let any of their so called professional crews touch any project I want done. They couldn't board a 1 room house without burying most of the devices. Rotozipping ears off metal boxes....buried devices....rotozipped wires...acoustical and PL400 all over the place....mud all over the place...need I go on? If you want a half assed job at a bargin price..this is your company. I can guarantee that you will not be happy with the final result. This review is by an electrician that has to constantly go behind and fix their screw ups.

Trevor from Calgary
Trevor from Calgary

Project

We used them for our basement development. They dry walled, taped, muddled, sanded, knock down ceiling. They were very quick through the whole process. 1 guy drywalled the entire basement in 2 days. He even took down previous drywall to put glue behind the boards so they wouldn't make a rattling noise when you walked down the stairs. Took pride in his work. Brought in a team to sand. Very impressed with the company

Danielle from Calgary
Danielle from Calgary

Home Renovation and stiple ceiling repair

I completly renovated my one bedroom apartment, ripping walls and rebuilding others. I inserted drop ceilings and patch up large holes where medicine cabinets used to be. You name it, I did it. These guys were amazing. Very professional from the start and extreamly patient as I asked them to explain what they were going to do numerous times over. They covered all my furniture, patched my stiple ceiling to the point I didnt even notice a difference, and came back numerous times to ensure the job was done properly. I was surprised at the low quote they provided me based on the amount of work - at least 3 days of two persons. Even in the end the quote stayed the same. I even received a text message a few days after the work was completed to ensure that I didn't have any issues. The service was excellent, professional, and incredibly clean. I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for dry walling or stipple ceiling repairs.

Larisa from Calgary
Larisa from Calgary

basement development

We got a flyer from United Drywall as soon as we applied for construction permit, that kind of made us smile, but from another side I do respect this professional business hunt. So we contacted them, and got a quote from them which was cheaper then the one from Home Depot. They arrived on time, and brought all the product down to the basement.It was quick, they did not leave any mess (that was important). So, main keys were: good price, simple-good communication, punctuality. Big thank you!

Chris in Calgary
Chris in Calgary
8 reviews CALGARY, AB

Residential 2 storey package

United completed a full residential package for me when I built a new 2 storey home. They supplied and installed the insulation, poly, drywall, mud and taped the entire house. United's team was fast and efficient and I was happy with their work, even though the boarders burried a few receptacles. I would use them again and would definately recomend United to anyone.

More about United Drywall Ltd

With 50 years of drywall installation behind us, we know a thing or two about hanging drywall, insulating, taping, texturing, sanding and priming drywall projects for new home construction, basements, garages and light commercial buildings.