Handyman Connection Ottawa

Reviews for Handyman Connection Ottawa

Steve in Brampton
Steve in Brampton

Eavestrough Repair

Ray of Handyman Connections fixed sagging eavestroughs on my house and garage by replacing rotted wood, applying new aluminum capping and reinstalling the eavestroughs. The work was done to a very high standard, and came in at a price less than the estimate. I'll be using Ray now to install vinyl siding on my garage. I'm very pleased!

N.DINELLE
N.DINELLE

CEMENT PAD INSTALLATION

Another great job completed by Handyman Connection! I needed a cement pad for a pool heater and Handyman delivered again and $900.00 cheaper than a competitor! I have never been disappointed with any of the professionals who have always met my needs and on a timely basis. I highly recommend them! Thanks Cory!

Alexandra in Ottawa
Alexandra in Ottawa

Installation of 2 light fixtures

Had a great experience with an electrician from this company. After a thorough estimate, I had a new light fixture installed in a bedroom that did not previously have an overhead light as well as a dining room light fixture replaced and centred in the room. Yiftach was knowledgeable, fast, and accurate in his estimate. Very satisfied and will definitely use again.

Thank you Alexandra for posting a review. I am glad everything went well with our electrician, Yiftach and he was able to bring new "light" into your home.

Mike D
Mike D
1 review Ottawa, ON

Interior ladder work; wall repair; prep for painting

We just had an interior job done by Stephanie of Handyman Connection of Ottawa that involved a considerable amount of ladder work in a room with a 15-foot ceiling, wall repair and preparation to paint-ready. Stephanie arrived to the minute when we had been told to expect her, went right to work and as nearly as we could figure, paused briefly once for a glass of ice water. Her work was excellent; a couple of unexpected circumstances were handled with ease. Her post-job clean-up was very thorough and she delivered exactly what we had hoped for. We would happily recommend Handyman Connection of Ottawa and, if any handyman-type work is required in future will not hesitate to call them again.

Thank you Mike for posting the review. I a glad to hear that all went well with our crasftsperson Stephanie. She is a very diligent worker who takes pride inher job.

Marc G.
Marc G.

Cedar Deck cleaned/resurfaced

In regards to the work done, I would give it a 90% success rate. There are a couple areas here and there that require touch ups, but at least we have a can of the sealer remaining where we can make the fix ups. I assume these areas were difficult to see. These are minor.

My only complaint is with the invoice/billing. I received an estimate of the work to be done, showing a "Gross Estimate" of $2800. I understand this is an estimate only, but the final invoice amount should be equal or less than the proposed amount of $2800; or at least closer to the proposal. In accounting the "Gross Estimate" total should correspond to the work done, including taxes. When the work was completed, the finalized invoice produced showed the "Invoice amount" of $2800, then they added the material costs plus the GST/HST amounts. So the "Gross Amount" corresponded to the "Invoice Amount", which is not right. If I would have been told of the $3365.22 final amount at the time I received the estimate, I would not have authorized this work. Disappointed for the final billing presented.

Hi Marc, Thank you for the feedback. I hope you are happy with the final work. Our painter went back the next day and did the touchups. Our estimates state that they are for labour only unless explicitly stated otherwise.

Dave in Ottawa
Dave in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Fast Service

The were quick to respond and send a tech out. Job was assessed and once approved, was completed on the spot. Very happy and will use again in the future.

Thank you for posting the review, we appreciate the feedback and I am glad all went well and you had a good experience using our service. If you could send me an email letting me know the name of the technician or the type of work you had done I can pass your comment on to our tech.

Jeff in Toronto
Jeff in Toronto

Plumbing Work

I had some plumbing work to do, Petr gave me an estimate, when he came to do the work not only did he go over and above - Problems with sink ordered, Petr was able to solve the problem and even went to pick up the sink and came back to install it.
After all this because he took less time to do the job than originally estimated he adjusted the price to the time he spend.
I couldn't be happier, Petr will become "my plumber".
Glad I called Handyman Connection

Hi Jeff, Thanks for posting a review for the work Petr did. He is a great plumber and a really honest and trustworthy guy. We really appreciate having him on our team.
Troy

eniko.laszlo in Ottawa
eniko.laszlo in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Porch renovation

I hired Steve Slade from Handyman connection to fix the railing on my porch that was starting to rot. Steve came over within a day's notice and gave me a very accurate estimate and explained clearly what needed to be done to save my railing. I love that the whole thing was done within a couple of days without any hassles or complications. Steve is a very thorough and efficient tradesman who takes pride in completing a job well. I highly recommend him.

Thank you, Eniko, for taking the time to post a review. I am glad everything went well with our carpenter, Steve and that you are pleased with the railing repair, the speed at which were able to get it done and the smoothness of the whole process.

Derrick
Derrick

Vinyl Siding

Ray came out to see the damage and provide an estimate while I was away from home. He took it upon himself to put a screw in a critical spot so I wouldn't loose any material due to winds. The fact that he had no idea if he or the company he works for would be selected to carry out the repairs says alot about his character. Needless to say, I chose Handyman Connection to get the job done. Ray came to the house, explained what resulted in the siding being being out of place and showed me some other deficiencies. In short time he had everything fixed up. He was polite, friendly, courteous and informative. Overall, a pleasant experience and I would recommend him and the Handyman team anytime. Thanks Ray!
By the way, this was our fourth time using Handyman Connection.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

wall tiling

Services provided by Handyman Connection were " topnotch'' . From start to finish , everyone involved in my renovation project (tiling) was very professional and the work involved was performed in a timely manner and to my complete satisfaction. I would recommend Handyman Connection without any hesitation.

Thanks for sharing a review.
Troy

More about Handyman Connection Ottawa

When it comes to your home improvement projects our craftsmen have the expertise to get the job done and done right. Each one of our craftsmen has over ten years of experience and have all gone through a thorough background check. Handyman Connection of Ottawa's team of professionals is passionate about taking your home improvement dreams and making them a reality.