Handyman Connection - Ottawa

Drywall Contractors
1550B Chatelain Ave Ottawa ON K1Z 8B5
HomeStars  >  Drywall Contractors in Ottawa  >  Handyman Connection - Ottawa
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Handyman Connection - Ottawa

Marie B. in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

"Petr was prompt, polite and advised me we didn't need all the toilets. I appreciate he was respectful of my budget. Would definitely recommend and use him again."

We had toilets replaced. Petr did all the work, purchased the toilets, (American Standard) installed them and removed them to the curb. He left all 3 bathrooms very clean.

Lynne in Scarborough
1 review Ottawa, ON

" The electrician, Yiftach, was on time, very courteous and solved a minor snag in hanging one of the fixtures (builder installed). I would definitely recommend your company and especially Yiftach. Lynne "

Job Price

Thank you, Lynne, for taking the time to write a review open HomeStars.Yiftach takes great pride in his work.

1 review Ottawa, ON

" We were very happy with the services provided and professionalism of the Handyman Connection representative who handled our work last Saturday. We would be more than happy to use Handyman Connection again, when there is work to be done, and we would also be very pleased to have Don return to do the work. He was excellent. "

Job Price

Thanks for the great review. We have passed on your comments to Don.
Troy

sicklestick in
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Had some birds nest in my 2nd story vent last year, needed help closing off the vent - enter Handyman Connection. They came over to give me a quote, and were so reasonably priced I had the person go ahead and do it then. They cleared out the vent (no residents), put in a wire cover, wiped down the outer slats, and cleaned a good portion of siding below the vent which had been stained with droppings - couldn't even tell birds had nested there before when he was finished, fantastic job - highly recommend them.

Job Price

Hi sicklestick. Thanks for the great review. We passed your comments to the craftsman who helped you out.

1 review Ottawa, ON

I had water damage to my ceiling in the entrance way. Called Handyman Connection and got a quick call back to my request for a quote. Tradesman visited shortly after and gave thorough assessment of the work to be done and the cost.
Ceiling was repaired, sanded and painted. Quality of work was high and work done in a very professional manner.

Don

Job Price

Hi Don, Glad to hear about your experience with our team.
Troy

Eric in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

We called Handyman Connection to take care of a variety of repair jobs on a rental property (door handle replacements, lock adjustments, running toilet, window repairs, etc). Troy was able to handle all of these jobs easily with no fuss! Polite and professional. Got the job done.

Job Price

Thanks Eric! It was great working with you. I am glad I was able to help out.

David C in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

I have used the service a few times and all have been great experiences. They ask questions and seek answers so as to understand what the customer is looking for. Excellent Service!

Job Price

Thanks David! We look forward to working with you again soon.

ZAINEB VIQAS from Ottawa
1 review Kanata, ON

Leftover material stil in my backyard.However the painting job and a door were fixed very well .The roof hopefully is still well in my old home.The workers were not rowdy.

Hi Zainab
We can't seem to find you, your work order, nor any work order with that combination of work, especially since we don't work on roofs. Is it possible that you hired another company with the word 'Handyman' in it? There are many poor quality, poor service workmen out there trying to compete with us. If it was in fact Handyman Connection, I'd like the opportunity to win you back, and if it wasn't us, I'd like the opportunity to win you over to our professional, high standards work and "by the job" pricing. If you call in, ask for me, Jeff.

Michael from Gloucester
3 reviews Gloucester, ON

flooring was quoted and provided service in a timely fashion. We were very impressed in their care to make sure that dust from cutting was limited since my children have allegies. Professionalism is very important.

Job Price

Thank you for the thumbs up Michael!

Julie L in Kanata
6 reviews Kanata, ON

Handyman Connection is VERY hit and miss. They are generally great for smaller jobs (for example, the cost to install a toilet was 1/2 that of plumbing companies), but we had them add some stairs to our deck, and the guy who came out (Kelly?) was unprofessional and totally botched the job. We complained, and they sent another handyman (Don) to fix it up, which he did, though it still wasn't quite what we were looking for, and there was some additional cost incurred. Would not recommend them for anything that requires specialized skills or is more than 1-2 hours' work.

Hi Julie,
I know this response is very, very late, but I'd like to apologize for the frustration you met with our Craftsmen. Without making excuses I'd like to say that obviously we botched our chance with you to show you how some of our "heavy hitters" could do bigger renovations for you. Our Craftsmen have been reminded of the standards they need to meet or exceed and I can only hope that you'll give us the opportunity now that Handyman Connection is under new management. Please feel free to ask for me, Jeff, if you call in.

More about Handyman Connection - Ottawa

When it comes to your home improvement projects our craftsmen have the expertise to get the job done and done right. Each one of our craftsmen has over ten years of experience and have all gone through a thorough background check. Handyman Connection of Ottawa's team of professionals is passionate about taking your home improvement dreams and making them a reality.