Handyman Connection Ottawa

Reviews for Handyman Connection Ottawa

D in Toronto
D in Toronto

Electrical work

Called Handyman Connection Monday, made an appointment for Thursday. The handyman showed up on time and completed the job without any problems. Would recommend them anytime. Second time using them and will continue to use their services.

Steve Leonhard
Steve Leonhard
1 review Ottawa, ON

Plumbing and flooring repair.

Toilet and flooring repair, booked and completed in short time. I will use their service in the future for anything and everything. I will recommend to all my family and friends.

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of the recent plumbing and flooring work you had done. I am glad to hear both jobs went well and that you were pleased with the result. Thank you for recommending us to family and friends.

ALeeOttawa in Nepean
ALeeOttawa in Nepean

Excellent service - Electrical

We hired Yiftach from Handyman to install new electrical outlets, pot lights and to fish TV cable in our renovation project. All the work was performed quickly and efficiently - we are very happy with the professional service that was provided. Highly recommended.

Stephanie
Stephanie
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Fix exhaust vent outside close to the roof and the garage door.

The outdoor covering of the exhaust vent, close to the roof had come off and a gaping hole was left there. We wanted it fixed a.s.a.p as we were worried about birds getting in there. We also had our garage door to be fixed as the bottom was rusted and the stripping had come off. We were contacted by Handyman connections through Home Stars and an appointment was made for one of their team to visit us and provide an estimate. A gentleman named Ray came exactly on time to visit us and after looking at the work needed to be done gave us a very fair estimate only for the vent as there was no urgency for the garage door fix. We agreed to the estimate and right then and there he started the work and fixed the covering on the vent. Then when we asked if he could take a look at the garage door to which he agreed to provide a temporary fix as the garage door need a complete overhaul. He completed that too as well as sealing another vent covering closer to the ground at no extra cost. His workmanship was excellent and his friendly caring attitude goes far beyond any kind of rating. He is an excellent handyman and I not only would like to have him back if I needed any other fix and will gladly recommend him to others for any work needed around their houses. Edward Silva.

CM
CM

fascia and soffit repair

Ray was the craftsman sent by Handyman Connections. Under his guidance we decided to have fascia and soffit done in aluminium. Ray is knowledgeable, efficient and delivered on what he promised in the time scheduled for the project. We have had many experiences with contractors and craftsmen on small and big projects. He is the best. I would recommend him highly.

Christina in Ottawa
Christina in Ottawa

Ceiling Fan Installation

We needed to have 2 bedroom fans installed. One was a simple change over from a light fixture, the other was a complete redo as no overhead light existed. James did an excellent job. He was polite, personable and left the area clean when he was done. The time from calling Handyman Connection to install was super fast - they far exceeded my expectations in this regard. Their follow up was also top notch. I will definitely be using them again for any work around my home

Thank you Christina for taking the time to post a review about our service, particularly your experience with our electrician, James. I am glad everything went well and you were pleased with the end result and our service overall.

Kishor in Ottawa
Kishor in Ottawa

Electrical work

We needed some recessed lights installed in our living room, the electrician came promptly on the given time and after reviewing the scope of work gave us an estimate on the spot. We decided to have the work done based on the quote given and were given a time and date for the work to be done. The electrician arrived precisely on time, did the work very professionally to our satisfaction and finished it very quickly. We were very pleased with the quality of the work done and would definitely recommend there services. Thank you.Kishor

Hi Kishore, thank you for taking the time to post a review about our service, particularly the service of our electrical, I am glad everything went well and the work was done on time, on budget and you are very pleased with the quality of work.

Sylvain Whissell from Toronto
Sylvain Whissell from Toronto
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Install new hanging/sliding door hardware in Centretown condo.

My condo has 5 sliding doors that hang from the ceiling. Each one is 4 feet wide by 9 feet tall and they were organized in a group of 3 (for the bedroom) and a group of 2 (for the den). I wanted all 5 doors to be independent (e.g. - slide the length of the condo). Because the nature of the job was more industrial (it required new hardward to be ordered and installed and drilled into the concrete ceiling) Handyman Connection were able to put me in contact with a contractor who had almost 2 decades of experience in that kind of work. Dave (the contractor) and his team were fantastic. Incredibly professional and great to work with. I couldn't be happier with the results and I can now have all 5 doors grouped together in the one spot and it really opens up the space in my condo. Awesome job.

Hi Sylvain, Thanks for posting a review on homestars. We really appreciate it and we have passed your comments on to Dave and his crew.

Susan J in Ottawa
Susan J in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Electrical Work... crackling light switch!

Handyman Connection is my go to place for all kinds of work! I am always satisfied with their professionalism and efficiency. They have done numerous jobs both inside and outside of my house. This particular time was because of a crackling light switch... which they responded to and fixed within a couple of days of calling.

Hi Susan, thanks for posting a review for us. We really appreciate getting feedback, especially from our regular customers. We look forward to helping you again.

Jason in Toronto
Jason in Toronto

Screen Door Install

We had a great experience through the Handyman Connection with the recent installation of our screen door. Despite several challenges, our contractor, Marc, was calm, innovative and took it all in stride providing us with a great finished product. His patience, professionalism and honesty were much appreciated. We would recommend Marc for sure. Great job!

Hi Jason, Thanks for posting a review. Marc showed us pictures of your door and explained the challenges. It looks like it turned out great.

More about Handyman Connection Ottawa

When it comes to your home improvement projects our craftsmen have the expertise to get the job done and done right. Each one of our craftsmen has over ten years of experience and have all gone through a thorough background check. Handyman Connection of Ottawa's team of professionals is passionate about taking your home improvement dreams and making them a reality.