Vtop Marble & Granite

Reviews for Vtop Marble & Granite

miss marie in mississauga
miss marie in mississauga

kitchen countertop

I had a quartz countertop and island countertop installed in my kitchen. Not only were they precise in their measurements, one of them had to be changed and even though it was already made, they made a new piece to fit. They were very clean and took the old countertop away. I was extremely pleased with their work.

Tricia in Trinity-Bellwoods
Tricia in Trinity-Bellwoods

Granite in kitchen

I was impressed by VTop and will work with them in the future. They had a good selection of granite, their prices were very reasonable, and they handled a small but complicated installation very well.

blackami @ south mississauga
B. .

Kitchen countertop

It was 2 years ago. For my kitchen project I collected quotes from 10 different companies, and these guys gave me the best price. It is very good quality granite of very complex shape. I was very happy and had my second smaller project for bathroom also done in marble with them and again was not disappointed.