Riverbend Interiors

Matthew Ashton in Cochrane
Matthew Ashton in Cochrane
1 review Cochrane, AB

Multiple Flooring Projects

As a General Contractor I've had the pleasure of working with Cathy, Greg and the rest of the staff at Riverbend Interiors for nearly 9 years now. Supporting local business is a big deal for us and these guys are awesome. Their expertise, professional installers, scheduling has always been excellent and a key aspect of why they are our 'go-to' floor company. They have done work in my own home and in many of our clients homes with great results and service. As one of our key Trade Partners I hope that will continue for a long time to come! Thanks Riverbend, love working with you all.

Judy in Cochrane
Judy in Cochrane
1 review Cochrane, AB

Replacement of flooring on main level

We needed new flooring! We had vinyl planking installed and it is absolutely beautiful. I had difficulty choosing my product but Kathy was very helpful and once she knew my colours she pulled samples that made it easier for me to choose. Thanks, Kathy! This took away a lot of my stress. The installers did a super job and took the time to show me how they cut the product and install it. They even gave me felts pads for the rest of the furniture that they did not put it under. It's those "little kindnesses" that go a long way. The final result was amazing.

William in Calgary
William in Calgary

Renovations

I needed to change some carpet and repair some tile work in my residence so I dropped by Riverbend Interiors in Cochrane. I explained what I was looking for in carpeting, Greg was helpful in recommending a suitable carpet in my price range and providing me with an estimate promptly based on the measurements I provided. The installation was scheduled within a weeks time, the installer arrived as scheduled and did a great job. Greg also provided me some advice on how to go about the tile repair I had to do as well. Thanks to Greg and all the staff at Riverbend for helping me complete my project easily, quickly, and within my budget.

Baroni
Baroni

Basement Flooring

Full basement done in good quality underlay and carpet. Fully fitted price!
Very helpful team, I've spoken with Erin and Kathy and both were super helpful and really friendly. They've done such a fantastic job!! Couldn't be happier!

Calgary
Calgary

Tile supply

Great selection, very helpful, worth the drive from Calgary. Helped us chose new tile grout colour, tiles etc. order came in within a few days. Supplied various other tiling stuff for a bathroom reno.

Looking for Carpet & Rug Retailers pros in Cochrane?