Durham Home Renovations

ANGIE
ANGIE
2 reviews Whitby, ON

KITCHEN RENOVATION AND MORE

Terry's name was given to me by a friend and I am so glad I called him. He has renovated almost my entire house from top to bottom. Here is what he has done for me. Ensuite bathroom, painted entire house, new staircase railings, hardwood throughout, fireplaces, and is currently working on my brand new kitchen!!! He is very professional, had all my samples i needed and his workers clean up everyday to a point where it seems they weren't even there. THANK YOU THANK YOU TERRY!!!

Maria Mirabelli in Oshawa
Maria Mirabelli in Oshawa
1 review Whitby, ON

kitchen and bathroom renovation

I hired Terry to renovate my kitchen and bathroom. He showed me pictures of his other jobs and I was so impressed. He brought me samples and I didn't have to do a thing. His employees cleaned up at the end of every day. I can't believe how beautiful and awesome my kitchen now looks!! And after that I got him to redo my bathroom. I am so pleased with the quality of work and his professionalism. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone who wants a job done right the first time!!

Krutarth Shah
Krutarth Shah

Exterior Stucco

I recently visited this company on my days off as i wanted to upgrade the exterior of my house by adding stucco.The quotes they give me were precise, clear, and for a reasonable price.They were fluent and great with customer service and i want satisfied with their service.We chose a date in which the project took place and they finished it Within the deadline.For any renovations; please go to this company as it has every formality any home renovation looks for.Thank you Durham Home Renovations for everything you have done!