Honey House

Ho Duk Han from Vancouver
Ho Duk Han from Vancouver
6 reviews Vancouver, BC

Random Seasonal Purchases

This shop is great when buying random seasonal items. You can find some really cheap seasonal chocolates and home decor. I have bought a multitude of items because of these low prices (and the occasional coupon). I've bought sheets, tools, kitchen utensils, you name it, they have it.

Kung Do Lung from Vancouver
Kung Do Lung from Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

New Bedding

The sales people helped me choose all of my bedding needs. I liked their down feather duvet and pillows. I learned the difference between different fills within beddings. I got the best price for what i was looking for. Their the softest and most comfortable items I need for a good night