Arrowhead Paving

HomeStars  >  Paving Contractors in Victoria  >  Arrowhead Paving

Reviews for Arrowhead Paving

Private User reviews Victoria, BC

New driveway

These guys were quick, clean and efficient. Best price in town by far. They came and quoted me the next day and it was done the following week. Polite and professional.

Sam in Victoria
Sam in Victoria

Paving

These guys are so professional and quick I had to write a review for them. I needed a job done fast but didn't want to comprimise on quality. Arrowhead did such a good job putting in my new driveway it was done even sooner than I had expected.
Thanks!

rmills in Victoria
rmills in Victoria

Concrete work

The service was quick, the price was great and the job was well done. I have used other companies in the past but on recommendation from a friend, called up Arrowhead. I'm glad I did!

Bill in Oak Bay
Bill in Oak Bay

Driveway Paving

Arrowhead paving sent someone out to do an estimate within an hour of me phoning. I compared several quotes and Arrowhead's was by far the lowest. They had my driveway done quickly and not only does it look great, but the service was very professional and reasonable. Very Impressed!

Gordon Head Victoria
Gordon Head Victoria

Asphalt Driveway

Arrowhead Paving did a great job on my driveway. The price was good, they showed up on time and had the project completed when they said they would. My driveway looks great and it gets all of the water away from the house. I would call them again."