Jack's Appliance Repair

Appliance Repair
Jack's Appliance Repair

Reviews for Jack's Appliance Repair

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Gas Dryer Repair--Excellent Service!!

Had an issue with our gas dryer. Cd this company and found them to be excellent. Honest, Courteous, Friendly---and the problem was fixed in less than 20 minutes! I would highly recommend Jack! Service like this is hard to find nowadays!!

Dryer Motherboard died

Jack is amazing. Returns calls so fast! I had barely put the phone down and he called me back right away. Jack tells you when he'll arrive and is very punctual, polite and courteous. He works quickly, knows how long it will take to get a part and never leaves you waiting. Works quickly and gets the job done right! This was my third service call over the last few years and I will definitely call him again. Unfortunately, our particular motherboard is not a cheaper one. His service call rate is very reasonable. Thank you, Jack!

Michelle from Ancaster
Michelle from Ancaster
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Jack's Appliance Repair - Impressed by Jack's Integrity

I phoned Jack's to ask for repair on our washing machine when another repair company failed to show up for the second day in a row. Jack gave me advice over the phone and fixed the problem!!! He could easily have told me it was my pump that needed to be replaced (as the other company did) and charged me for service and the part (the other company gave me an estimate of $250+). I am so impressed by his honesty. I will be using him for all of my repairs in the future and I will be recommending him to friends.

Lisa from Hamilton
Lisa from Hamilton

Dryer not spinning

Called Jack this morning at 11:30 am and told Jack what was happening with my dryer. He asked a few questions and said that he would be by in less than an hour. He fixed the dryer in less than 20 minutes. He
IS the nicest, knowledgeable appliance repair man. This is the second time I have used this company and have given his name to family and friends . I highly recommend Jacks Appliance Repair,

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

portable dishwasher

Jack was prompt, professional, and assessed the problem quickly. My drain pump was clogged with some small pieces broken dishes. No parts to replace, just needed someone honest who knows what he's doing. He removed the obstruction & put it all back together, tested it to make sure it worked before he left. Only took 15 min.
Highly recommended!

Cindy in Hamilton
Cindy in Hamilton

Excellent Service

Very pleased. Jack came the same day and was able to fix my dishwasher and fridge with the parts from his truck. Price was very reasonable and Jack was very personable and knowledgable.

John in Dundas
John in Dundas
1 review Hamilton, ON

Dryer repair

Jack is a reliable, honest professional. He came out one day after we called him as the sensor cycles on our dryer were not working. After he found the sensor working, he solved a problem he had not seen before - the tilting of the dryer, especially with a light load, led to the dryer thinking the job was done with the clothes still wet. Jack was courteous and explained everything to us including his charge. We would recommend him to our friends without a doubt.

Great service

Jack is amazing. He was at my house within an hour! Prompt! Friendly! He was able to fix the problem with my dishwasher in 15 minutes! Definitely will recommend Jack and will call him again!

Lorraine in Stoney Creek
Lorraine in Stoney Creek
1 review Hamilton, ON

Washing Machine

Jack is the nicest, knowledgeable appliance repair man. Sure knows his appliances well. His rate was so impressive. I highly recommend Jacks Appliance Repair. In my opinion he is more than a 10. I am happy I found Jack and his company and will be passing on my wonderful experience to all my peeps.

Harold Pomerantz from Hamilton
Harold Pomerantz from Hamilton
5 reviews Hamilton, ON

Appliance repair

Our usually dependable Maytag washer stopped working. Called Jack. He came the next day as promised, identified the problem and the necessary part and came back the next day again as promised to complete the repair. I have never had such great service from a repair company. I recommend Jack for all your electrical appliance repairs. You will not be disappointed.