Atlantic Wharf Builders Inc

Kyle in Toronto
Kyle in Toronto
1 review Glen Margaret, NS

Non-responsive (updated)

I’ve been trying to get Atlantic wharf to make changes to my dock since March. We discussed those changes last year (when they installed the dock) and was told ‘no problem we will book you in spring’. In April I finally heard back and was told I would have a quote and ETA within a week. I have contacted them once every other week since then (it’s now June almost July) and I’m no longer getting response. Very disappointed, very unprofessional.

Update: they have replied and have completed the job satisfactory.