Simon & Sons Windows & Doors

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
31 Main Street North Newmarket ON L3Y 3Z8
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Newmarket  >  Simon & Sons Windows & Doors

Reviews for Simon & Sons Windows & Doors

The Kanes in Toronto
The Kanes in Toronto
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Excellent Service, Great Workmanship

Our son accidentally broke our neighbour's large custom window. We immediately contacted Simon and Sons as we had previously had them install our windows and front door, and were extremely satisfied with the service, product quality and workmanship. They came to see the window right away, and ordered the replacement window and installed it within a month. They came in well under their quote which was amazing. We will never look elsewhere for doors and windows.

Bill from Newmarket
Bill from Newmarket
4 reviews Newmarket, ON

Garden doors

I have had windows installed by two different suppliers since we purchased the house in 2000. After a somewhat non impressive experience with another supplier, I decided to give Simon & Sons the opportunity to do some work in 2006. Since then they have installed 6 windows of all sizes and 2 garden doors for us. The quality of their work is exceptional. They are efficient, clean and are very careful not to damage any surrounding areas when installing the windows. All that being said, their after sale service is what keeps me coming back. They respond quickly and are very helpful in providing any required work whether within or after the product warranty period. For worry free transactions, I most heartily recommend Simon & Sons as a supplier for your windows and doors needs.

Andreh in Newmarket
Andreh in Newmarket
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

home owner

Derrick was very excellent. I had three windows had mold from inside. He suggested to replace the glasses since my windows frames were in excellent condition. He saved me around $1000. They showed up on-time, charged me exactly what they estimated before. Did excellent job. I have a few more windows to be replaced and will asked them to do the job.

1 review Newmarket, ON

Product is excellent, service was fantastic.

Simon and Sons expertly installed new custom windows across our whole house, after guiding us through the process of ordering and helping to recommend styles etc. We were very happy with the appearance and quality of the product, as well as the courteous customer service from beginning to end. A minor repair (our fault) was just required, and they came the very next day, fixed it (and it looks flawless) at no charge. Great experience from beginning to end. We would definitely purchase from them again and would recommend them to anyone. Very satisfied.

Gypped in Toronto
Gypped in Toronto
1 review Newmarket, ON

Bay Window

The window sill had stared discoloring. The vendor has assured us that the warranty applies and that we should watch the wood for any changes, going forward. If need be, the offending component will be replaced.
Sounds good to us.

This is further to the ongoing discourse: The issue with the vendor has been resolved satisfactorily. Should mention here that the workmanship of the installers has been excellent.

Review has 1 previous version
marian from Aurora
marian from Aurora
3 reviews Aurora, ON

window/door replacement

Not only did they do an excellent job with the installation, they also replaced a defective window (broken seal) 10 years after installation! And with their typical quiet efficient friendly service!!

MH in Newmarket
MH in Newmarket
13 reviews Newmarket, ON

Storm Door Install

Purchased storm doors via a 3rd party, big idea of installing them myself. Soon discovered even time was an issue. Called them, set up with an installer, arranged the work, job done. Happy...

John from Scarborough
John from Scarborough
2 reviews Scarborough, ON

Window inserts

I bought a 10 yrs old home and almost all of the windows needed their inserts changed. The quote that I received was very competitive and they were very professional and cleaned up after themselves. I would definitely use them again.

Cindy from Newmarket
Cindy from Newmarket
4 reviews NEWMARKET, ON

Windows and doors

We had windows installed by Simon and sons after being very disappointed in getting the upper windows done by landmark. Simon and sons were very helped and professional throughout the whole process. The work done was excellent you can tell why they have been in the business for so long. I highly recommend them to anyone. They are competitive in pricing and all the products are Canadian.