Canuck Door Systems.Com

1645 Bonhill Rd Mississauga ON L5T

Reviews for Canuck Door Systems.Com

Private User reviews Milton, ON

great service

Very helpful honest staff. they went out of their way to help with the issue of my sliding door. They didn't charge with more money than needed, even drove to check if the parts were available at the door manufacture

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Large glass window replacement 5'x6'

Very please with the installation, what made them stand out was that they cleaned the glass after install, and cleaned up any mess they had made. Most places would not of cleaned the glass, and would definitely not of cleaned up any mess they made. We had a tech in the day before who just dropped all the wire cuttings on the floor that he created and just went home. Good job guys, keep doing the little extra, it really makes you stand out. Thanks.

Joseph in Toronto
Joseph in Toronto

Garage Doors

I have been using Canuck services on 4 of our commerical garage doors for over 15 years and they have been awesome to deal with. They are here within 1 hour and very professional. They will outline the issue and present you with different options on how to fix the issue. There prices are very reasonable and will work with you on cost so your problem is resolved without charging you major costs. I will use them over again.

canuck door systems in North York
canuck door systems in North York

Replaced hollow metal door and frame

We have used Canuck Door Systems on several occasions now. We were quite pleased with their promptness and service, so we decided to have them replace a broken door on the side of the building. They did a wonderful job, all seems to be up to quality standard. I would highly recommend them to anyone !

Renie Fleishman

19 Lido Holdings Inc.

Replaced Doors and Windows For A Commercial Building

The project was delayed by 2 weeks for us and 5 weeks for our landlord. Every time we had a question/issue/request, we had to just wait and wait for a response from the appropriate department. We often had to keep following up in order to get a reply. Finally the windows and doors were ready, installed very sloppily and they left the doors to the building unlocked for anyone off the street to walk in. Fortunately, our worker found them open and locked them before this happened. They charged our credit cards without authorization even though they knew we were unsatisfied with the work. Would definitely not recommend Canuck to anyone.

Hello Dear Customer,

I'm apologize for the situation when my accounting department charged you credit card without proper authorization.

I asked my VP of Sale to contact you and discuss all issues last Monday.

Your representative came back to him and confirmed that your team will held a site meeting to make a decision about the best way to complete exterior finishing.

I would like you know that our technician didn't apply the caulking only because the exterior will be looked even worse.

If your team make a decision that caulking should be applied, our technician will do it right away.

In addition, you mentioned that the windows and doors have been installed "very sloppily".

However, I haven't received any official compliant that installation have been done improperly.

If there is any evidence of the improper installation, please provide us a deficiency list and we will take actions.

Sergey Sanko

President & CEO

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Garage Door

I called Canuck Door Systems to fix my garage door. After setting up the appointment that was convenient for me, the truck arrived and the door was fixed and tuned up. It was my first time using Canuck and I will definitely use them again if needed.

Hello,

Thanks a lot for the business and an excellent experience.

Lori in Mississauga
Lori in Mississauga

Garage Door Repaired

A wire cable had rusted over time and snapped so my garage door could not go up or down. I called Canuck and got great customer service from Maureen -- she was polite, friendly and had me set up for an appointment that fit my schedule. The fix was quick and easy once Canuck was on site. What I really appreciated was no one tried to sell me more than I needed. I just needed a new cable installed and that's what I got.

Lori,

Thank you a lot for the good feedback.

Shantelle in Toronto
Shantelle in Toronto

Garage door and opener replacement

We had Canuck perform a full garage door and automatic garage door opener replacement. The admin team at the office was excellent to deal with, great communication. The install team was very professional, arrived at the stated time and did a great job. All old materials were removed and disposed of. Very happy with the service and product; would highly recommend!!

Thanks a lot

Gary in Burlington
Gary in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Installing new garage door opener

Installer showed up on time and the installation when off without a problem. The door works as it is suppose to work. I am very satisfied with this company and their professionalism. I would without hesitation, use them again and recommend them to neighbors.

Thanks a lot

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Garage Door Spring Replacement

My garage door spring broke and I randomly came across Canuck Door Systems. First what I liked about the company is how fast their service man had arrived. He was at my doorstep just within an hour! The second thing that I admired in Canuck is the level of professionalism of their staff. Their technician - Louis did a great job at fixing my door. It's been a couple of months since he replaced my spring and I didn't encounter any problems with it. Excellent service, I am very pleased with the job Canuck had done.

Thanks for the excellent review.
Sergey Sanko
President & CEO

More about Canuck Door Systems.Com

Commercial, Industrial and Residential Door instalation and Service
Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Malton?