Canuck Door Systems.com

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
1645 Bonhill Rd Mississauga ON L5T

Reviews for Canuck Door Systems.com

Garage Door

I called Canuck Door Systems to fix my garage door. After setting up the appointment that was convenient for me, the truck arrived and the door was fixed and tuned up. It was my first time using Canuck and I will definitely use them again if needed.

Hello,

Thanks a lot for the business and an excellent experience.

Lori in Mississauga
Lori in Mississauga

Garage Door Repaired

A wire cable had rusted over time and snapped so my garage door could not go up or down. I called Canuck and got great customer service from Maureen -- she was polite, friendly and had me set up for an appointment that fit my schedule. The fix was quick and easy once Canuck was on site. What I really appreciated was no one tried to sell me more than I needed. I just needed a new cable installed and that's what I got.

Lori,

Thank you a lot for the good feedback.

Shantelle in Toronto
Shantelle in Toronto

Garage door and opener replacement

We had Canuck perform a full garage door and automatic garage door opener replacement. The admin team at the office was excellent to deal with, great communication. The install team was very professional, arrived at the stated time and did a great job. All old materials were removed and disposed of. Very happy with the service and product; would highly recommend!!

Thanks a lot

Gary in Burlington
Gary in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Installing new garage door opener

Installer showed up on time and the installation when off without a problem. The door works as it is suppose to work. I am very satisfied with this company and their professionalism. I would without hesitation, use them again and recommend them to neighbors.

Thanks a lot

Garage Door Spring Replacement

My garage door spring broke and I randomly came across Canuck Door Systems. First what I liked about the company is how fast their service man had arrived. He was at my doorstep just within an hour! The second thing that I admired in Canuck is the level of professionalism of their staff. Their technician - Louis did a great job at fixing my door. It's been a couple of months since he replaced my spring and I didn't encounter any problems with it. Excellent service, I am very pleased with the job Canuck had done.

Thanks for the excellent review.
Sergey Sanko
President & CEO

oskarit in Mississauga
oskarit in Mississauga

Garage Door Repair

Luis arrived on time and very pleasant to deal with. Work was done in less than an hour - it was evident that he was highly experienced and knew what he was doing. We are very satisfied and would definitely recommend Canuck.

Thanks a lot for your business.

1 review Hamilton, ON

Repair garage door

Having just moved back to the big city and discovering my garage door wouldn't close, I called Canuck's. What a mistake. I should have asked for their pricing before having them visit. A guy was already in the neighbourhood, so the service was prompt. The fix entailed lifting the garage door back on the tracks. Heavy job, took him about 30 seconds. The bill, wait, $250.00 plus HST. Ideally, he says, the rails should be sprayed with a shot of WD40, another $40.00, but he didn't have any on him. For the first time in my life, I thought, I am not paying this bill. This is outrageous. I asked for him to mail me the invoice. He sensed I wasn't going to pay, so willingly took cash for $150.00 instead. Never again.

J&E from Ajax
J&E from Ajax
4 reviews Ajax, ON

Installation and Service of Garage Doors

Canuck Door Systems installed my garage doors many years ago and they have provided excellent service since. Canuck Door Systems staff - Alex and Louis performed a service on my three garage doors today (2016-01-12). One of the doors had popped off its pulley on one side - causing it to jam. Within 24h of my call to request service, the door was fixed. My other doors were also serviced as they noticed that the rollers were aging. The Canuck technicians were professional and friendly. I would highly recommend Canuck Door Systems and I would like to commend Alex and Louis as being excellent representatives for the company. Well done.

Do NOT purchase Doors from this company.

I purchased a garage door from this company back in June. At the end of August my garage door would sometimes not close all the way. I called the company and the explanation given was I do not want to spend $100.00 for a guy to come out there if when he arrives the door closes all the way. I was still under warranty at that time. Instead of saying I will have someone come out and look at it the company did not want to be bothered.
Now September rolls around and the door does not close all the way and the company states now my warranty is expired and it cost me $150.00 just for someone to come out and take a look. After I explained to the company I already contacted them in August and could not bother sending someone out now you want to charge me in September. They finally agreed but I had to contact this company everyday when someone would come out since noone was returning my calls. Finally someone comes out says he repaired and guess what 1 week later the door does not close again.

I give up on this company. I will never purchase anything from them again. Terrible Customer Service and their products obviously are defective....you have been warned.

RF Mississauga
RF Mississauga

Install Front Door + 2 Garage Doors

I've been wanting to review this company since they installed our front door in 2008 but years went by and I forgot their name until I found the bill tonight. Garage doors are ok but the front door which cost $12,500.00 was and still is a complete and utter nightmare. From the moment the pitiful installer came to fit the door all went downhill very quickly. Transom above door was installed crooked - see pic. I noticed this the moment he put it in but he said he wasn't able to fix it. He had installed it 5 minutes prior to my noticing. Never Ever. What? I paid a lot of money for a solid wood door and what we received was cheap VENEER. I didn't realize this until the film started peeling a few years ago and I could see what was underneath. Almost 8 years later and this very expensive extremely cheap quality door is a complete and utter mess. Hinges are also falling apart - see pic. There are many reputable door companies in the GTA but unfortunately this is not one of them. It's a family business and I dealt with Rob who was in sales. Personable guy - typical sales person. Makes a lot of promises and underdelivers at best. The greatest part of this experience was dealing with the father (patriarch of the business) screaming at me over the phone while the door was being installed because I was not at all happy with the installer. I think I had every right to complain considering... We had 4 people around the kitchen table at the time and they all heard the beast. I was told he was the best installer they had which said a lot. This abysmal installer sent me (the customer) to Home Hardware to buy him a few screws that he did not have for the door. What? I didn't know I was in the door installation business! I knew I was dealing with a highly inexperienced uneducated person at that point. For $18,500.00 customers deserve much better - period. I now have a door that looks like death and I can't stress how disappointed I am by this. This is a very shady business so please beware. Would not recommend this company to anyone.

More about Canuck Door Systems.com