Nutri-Lawn Ottawa

Winn in Ottawa
Winn in Ottawa
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

Irrigation

I've been a client with Nutri-Lawn Ottawa for probably the last 7 or so years. Right from the start I found them very easy and professional in every way.

At the moment I have an issue with an invoice which I'm disputing however I believe that it will be resolved to my satisfaction.

1 review Ottawa, ON

Irrigation System

The lawn irrigation system works wonderfully. The crew was fantastic and very informative and helpful. By mistake two of our shovels went missing and Nutrilawn replace them with two new shovels. Class Act in this day an age.

I would definitely recommend this company to any on who wishes to have a lawn irrigation system done. We researched 3 companies and this one offered the best! And delivered!

Muzammil from Ottawa
Muzammil from Ottawa
1 review Kanata, ON

Lawn Care

They did a moderately good job of spraying pesticide and weeding the lawn, it was off limits for a couple of days after they came, but they should have provided signs which dictated that no one can step on the lawn or put up a caution tape barrier. Overall you're getting what you paid for.

Natalie in Greely
Natalie in Greely
1 review GREELY, ON

Seasonal lawn maintenance

Left weed man cause I wasn't happy thought they would be better boy was I wrong they have the most rude customer service employees 1 especially by the name Chandra claiming to be a manager which later to find out she wasnt. I would never recommend this company or deal with them again! My grass never looked so bad as does now!

Gayle in Nepean
Gayle in Nepean
4 reviews Nepean, ON

Sprinkler system

Nutri-Lawn Ottawa
613-739-3399
1038 Belfast Road
Ottawa

I would recommend Nutrition lawn to install a sprinkler system. We found this company to be very professional in every way and the installation went smoothly. A year after we had the system installed they came back to re-adjust some of the heads once our garden was finished at no cost.