Nutri-Lawn

403-252-1500
4980 28 Street SE
Calgary
AB

We have chosen this company because of more natural lawn treatments. They are very quick, notified in advance about visits. Great electronic communication system. They also have great packages.
The only note is that some services (like power raking and overseeding) are pretty expensive.

1 review Georgina, ON

Nutri Lawn Service

Called Nutri Lawn in 2015 for a Sprinkler Blow out... was very happy with the service performed. Called them again in 2016, however they told me the cost was 50% more.

Found other services in the area for the same price as I originally paid in 2016.

Karla W.
Karla W.
3 reviews Chestermere, AB

Excellent lawn care!

This year is the first year I elected to get some help with the lawn. After looking into a few different companies I decided to go with Nutri-Lawn and I'm glad I did. I had both the fertilizing and weed control done and it showed! My lawn looked nice and thick, was a beautiful dark, lush green with minimal weeds. The communication was excellent: a call was received to confirm the date a technician would come out. When they came out an invoice was left in the door so I'd know they had done their thing. If the date had to be changed (stupid, stupid rain!) a call was received to advise of the weather delay and another date was scheduled. I'm very happy with the service as well as the outcome. I'll be back next year!

Shannon from Airdrie
Shannon from Airdrie
3 reviews Airdrie, AB

Lawn Care

Have only been dealing with this company for this season, but they have very competitive prices. They call when they are going to do a service (weed control and fertilization) and always show up when promised. Any staff I have dealt with have been friendly and informative!! I would definitely recommend this company.

Samantha J Hill in Calgary
Samantha J Hill in Calgary

Awesome Company ?

Had fertilizing done by them for over a year my lawn looks the Best it's ever looked! Nutrilawn is awesome to deal with! Would definitely recommend them!
Great company to deal with!

John Topping from Calgary
John Topping from Calgary

Lawn service

We have used Nutri-lawn for the past 6 years and couldn't be happier with the results. Our lawn has been weed free and the grass is always luscious and green.

Priya from Calgary
Priya from Calgary

nourishing the lawn

Reasonable 4-5 application packages have helped my lawn with aeration, eradicating weeds, greener lawn as they reseeded and fertilizer application. I would continue to use their service. Next year I even want to try the bug free application so I can enjoy my backyard all through the summer. They are professional, always notify you when they are coming and leave a lawn report in the mailbox. Their application to remove dandelions really works. I had tried many products on my own but had given up. Thanks you so much Nutrilawn.

Vivian Au in Calgary
Vivian Au in Calgary
6 reviews CALGARY, AB

Fertilizer

Very good - very accomodating. We weren't home and they made sure they did not come until we were back so we could be there to water the lawn. Also did not come and rescheduled because they advised us of rain.

SMC Calgary
SMC Calgary

Lawn Fertilizer and Spot Weed Control

In 2012 I used for the very first time a lawn service and chose Nutri-Lawn because of their organic fertilizer with spot weed control using iron. I was amazed at how beautiful my lawn became in just one season. I have a very old lawn in the front and a very new lawn in the back and both improved immensely with the monthly Nutri-Lawn service. I was so pleased with the results I rebooked Nutri-Lawn for this year too. My lawns have not looked this good in 20 years and best of all no weeds but also no nasty chemicals all over the lawn. Due to the weather conditions (e.g. snow and rain), the service dates may not occur as expected but they always delivered. I recommend Nutri-Lawn for their organic combination weed control programme.

tori burney in Calgary
tori burney in Calgary
14 reviews CALGARY, AB

Lawn Aeration

Nutri-Lawn was going door to door offering Lawn Aeration for $40, so we decided to go with it since we'd had some previous trouble with our front lawn being very dry & not growing well.
The aeration process only took about 10 minutes, they had their machine with them.
We've seen a big improvement in our lawn's growth & will definitely be doing it again next year.