Pinevalley Trim & Doors Ltd

Pinevalley Trim & Doors Ltd

Reviews for Pinevalley Trim & Doors Ltd

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Great customer service

Pinevalley trim Has been Penguin basement dedicated supply for the past 6 month. Great company to deal with and great customer service from Neil to his drivers...they are the best.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

1, 2, 3 strikes and you're out

Company did not update their website as they have changed location. I drove to their old location and had to call them to get the new address. They first made a mistake with charging me more on my bill which they did credit back, then they did not delivered my material on the date that I had specified. On top of that, once the order was delivered, the delivery guys wanted to leave without verifying shipment, it turns out they were missing some baseboards. They had to return the following day to delivery the rest. I left a message for the company to speak with management, I still have not received a response. Poor customer service, I will not shop here again.

Suz-Ann in Mississauga
Suz-Ann in Mississauga

Doors & knobs

Needed new interior doors, knobs & hardware, found Pinevalley. Fantastic product and service! Ahmad Hameed was our sales person & boy does he know the product they sell. We purchased 10 doors from Pinevalley & we are very pleased that we did. Our doors were cut too fit perfectly & they do. The doors we chose are all solid with the exception of the two bi-fold. They look fabulous!! Very very happy!!

Sincerely: Suz-Ann - in Mississauga

scott from Whitchurch-stouffville
scott from Whitchurch-stouffville
4 reviews Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON

Funeral Home

Pine Valley Trim & Doors is an excellent source for moulding material. They had many MDF profiles I could not purchase from big box stores and other trim suppliers. I highly recommend them for sourcing MDF trim. The price was very competitive as well.

More about Pinevalley Trim & Doors Ltd

Pinevalley Trim & Doors is one of the leaders in the industry, and is committed to the highest degree of quality, integrity and customer satisfaction. Providing quality trim products and services to builders, architects, designers and homeowners. Great product and service are what drives the company, and sustains its reputation for going above and beyond the industry standard.

Our showroom has an extensive selection of doors and mouldings as well as various types of hardware products, which provides our clients with both excellent pricing and options for any project big or small.