Fawcett Sprinklers

Sprinkler Systems
Fawcett Sprinklers

Review for Fawcett Sprinklers

No after service

System was installed. When completed they were to return in a few days to make adjustments. We tested the system and we didn't get all the heads we paid for in the contract. I've called numerous times with a promise to come back and no one does or return calls. I'm watering a portion of my yard by hand which defeats the purpose of a sprinkler. I'm also watering the street since it hasn't been adjusted.
Not happy with the service.