HomeStars  >  Siding in Calgary  >  Boulevard Exteriors

Reviews for Boulevard Exteriors

pewatson
pewatson

Comprehensive exterior renovation – New Windows; Hardie Board, New Garage Doors; Etc.

First of all, I must say that I am generally pleased with our exterior renovation. The house has been completely transformed from an early 1970s Spanish eyesore to a contemporary look that I am very happy with. Boulevard prepared a rendering in advance and delivered a finished product that very much aligned with the rendering. The main reason for selecting Boulevard was their willingness to delivery what we wanted – for example, they didn’t shy away from changes we wanted to window sizing, etc.

That being said – there were/are some challenges. For example, we were promised at the outset that we would qualify for the Alberta Energy Efficiency rebates for new windows and exterior insulation. It’s been many months and Alberta Energy Efficiency says that they have received no claim from Boulevard and Boulevard has stopped responding to me. I’m out that money and there really is no recourse since I paid in full.

Rick a.
Rick a.

Removed and replaced: siding, stone, soffit fascia, shingles and eaves troughs on our house and garage.

The workmanship that Boulevard Exteriors did on our house was excellent. I would highly recommend their services. They exceeded our expectations in every way!
If you’re planning on renevating the exterior of your home, save yourself some time and call Boulevard Exteriors first!

Rick & Gwen were amazing customers. As we doing the project we ran into some issues that we were able to help them resolve. Thank you to our team who went above and beyond to go after the insurance company that had previously done a poor repair and also a window that had done a poor install. The window company stood behind their product and came out and fixed the window after 6 years.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

A&E
A&E

Reside a house

We choose Boulevard because Jason really worked hard to answer all our questions before the project got started and we felt that we were not just another project to a large company. He came out and talked to us about all we wanted done and gave suggestions.
Then we had the crew of Mike and Doug come and do our project. Both Mike and Doug are very personable and very nice to make us part of every step of the project. They answered all our questions and their attention to detail is amazing. Mike and Doug went up and beyond the call of duty.

Thank you A&E for working with Boulevard. You were quick to make a decision in choosing us, we were fast to move in and start work. Your house turned out amazing and you will enjoy it for years to come.

rpogue
rpogue

Exterior renovation with Hardie Board siding and stone

Boulevard Exteriors helped us design and install the exterior finish to our home. This included Hardie Board siding and cultured stone. They did a great job and were exceptionally prompt and efficient with returning to repair any problems.

Thank you RPogue for the review. I feel that we provide value to our customers by standing by our product and working with them making sure that they are happy with the final product.

Jason

rrzibell
rrzibell

Replaced sliding door

The work was fantastic! Friendly and courteous and the work was all completed quickly. Which was a great thing because it turned into a chilly day! Overall, a great job by great people! Thanks Jason!

It was a pleasure working with you. Your home looks great with your new black windows and once you get the stucco painted your transformation will look amazing.

Jason

Brian
Brian
1 review Okotoks, AB

This was for a basement window cut into our walk-out basement for a bedroom.

Terrific. Jason (sales manager) and Scott and Eric were great! Jason was great in helping us get started and recommending an engineering company when we needed drawings from the town. The cutting crew Jason sent did a great job with no over cuts as he promised. Scott and Eric took their time and were as careful and easy to deal with as the other window job we had them do. We went with them again for this project because we had four windows cut and installed as well as the other basement windows replaced about a year and a half ago. Boulevard was great - very good products, excellent customer service. Thank you to all of them.

c.mclellan
c.mclellan

Vinyl siding and stonework

From start to finish, Boulevard Exteriors exceeded our expectations. Vanessa was very knowledgeable and prepared when she came for a quote and recommended complementary colours for our choice in siding and stonework. Erik made sure every step of the job was completed in a timely and professional manner, and when we had questions or concerns even after the project was over he assisted us right away. I found Boulevard Exteriors by browsing this site and asked the top three based on ratings to provide quotes, and I am very satisfied that I chose them over the others. Highly recommend, and thanks again for the wonderful job!

Thank you Cynthia, it was a pleasure working with you and upgrading the exterior appearance on your home. I happy that we provided you a positive experience and we appreciate such a positive review.

craftynader in Calgary
craftynader in Calgary

Windows

I found Boulevard online ( Google ) ; All I can say that : They are an excellent company , They did an amazing job at my house replacing my old windows , the service guys were very professional,
Also Price I paid was very reasonable to there quality of service.
I Highly recommend them to others.

Thank you.

Thank you Nader, it was a pleasure to change out your windows and install siding on your shed. I hope your home sells quickly and your family enjoys success in Toronto

JimB in
JimB in

New bedroom windows

Boulevard Exteriors came highly recommended by a friend. I was about to call Boulevard to get a quote, when I stumbled across their booth at the Home Show in Calgary. I met Jason & he agreed to drop by the next day to give me a quote for the windows. He came & provided the quote which I Immediately accepted, rather than getting other quotes. (My friend who recommended Boulevard is extremely picky & he thought Boulevard did a great job & I saw the work they did for him.) The installers, Eric & Scott did an amazing job at doing the install & they didn't mind me watching what they were doing. They were very friendly & professional. Although I only had 2 windows replaced, when I am ready to replace others, I will definitely call Boulevard.

Thanks Jim, it was a pleasure working with you.

More about Boulevard Exteriors

Boulevard Exteriors is a Calgary based company offering comprehensive home exterior services for over 25 years. Approved Contractor for the Alberta Energy Efficiency Rebate Program

Boulevard pairs personalized style with an outstanding service reputation, and elevates the standard in any home revitalization project - large or small. Boulevard assists home owners with the selection and installation of windows and doors, numerous siding options including James Hardie, Engineered and Vinyl Siding as well as Stone Facing.
When you chose Boulevard you get the experience you demand and the service you deserve. Give us a call for a free estimate today and don't forget to ask us about the Energy Efficiency Rebate Program!