Carefree Kitchens & Lighting

Sean in Coalhurst
Sean in Coalhurst
2 reviews Coalhurst, AB

Kitchen and Laundry Room Cabinets

We were so impressed with Carefree Kitchens when building our new home. They gave us everything we wanted and more. They made very helpful suggestions such as cookie sheet holders in our cabinet above our fridge, and mailbox slots under the cabinet above our telephone desk. We've lived in our home for 5 years and our cabinets are still fantastic. My only complaint would be the small sawdust mess under the sink after installation, but I'm sure that was just an oversight. Everything else was great.

Loralie in Magrath
Loralie in Magrath
7 reviews MAGRATH, AB

Lighting

We had a great experience with Carefree. Their sales consultants were knowledgable and helpful. They took the time to help us find exactly what we were looking for in lighting our new home. I never felt pressured to purchase which made the experience so much better. I would definitely reccomend Carefree Kitchens and Lighting. I am a very satisfied customer !