Lighting

Jewellery, Art, anything Chic, antique or new

905-271-8441
3 Brant Avenue
Mississauga

I shop here and/or just drop into this shop in Port Credit because it is such a treasure. A unique store that has many unique things that you cannot find anywhere else. I love my Eiffel Tower earrings, Lucy & Ethel at the Chocolate Factory print, +++. Prices are very reasonable.

April, New Toronto
April, New Toronto
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Antique Lamp Shades, Vintage Posters, beautiful handbags and jewelery

I loved your shop. The lamps very exquisite. The vintage posters were well priced. The handbags and jewelry were outstanding. I love victorian and deco era design, so this is the shop for me. A friend introduced me to it and I have been anxious to go and visit it since my first shopping experience.