Home Theater

Reviews for Star Electronics

rogerintoronto
rogerintoronto

Purchase and Wall-Mounting of TV

We purchased a flatscreen TV from Star Electronics. The salesperson was extremely helpful providing us with useful information to help us choose between a plasma and LED screen. The team that delivered and wall-mounted the TV for us were outstanding. They arrived promptly with the TV, set it up perfectly, showed us how to use the remote, cleaned up everything and were gone in under two hours. I would and already have recommended this company to many people.

MAC in Etobicoke
MAC in Etobicoke
11 reviews Etobicoke, ON

New flat screen television

416-251-1111
845 The Queensway
Etobicoke

I needed to purchase my first flat screen and was very confused about plasma vs. lcd vs. led. I went into Star and met with Razvan. He helped me understand the differences and even showed me the differences on the televisions. High quality service. I ended up buying a TV for much less money than I thought - with a price guarantee! To get a great price WITH a great education is awesome.