Crowley Heating And Air Conditioning

Reviews for Crowley Heating And Air Conditioning

david.thornton42
david.thornton42

Installation of pool heater

Crowley installed pool heater a year and half ago. Heater installation inspected by Enbridge 2 times over past 6 months. Three violations of the Canada Safety Code were found and the heater has been disconnected and the gas line capped. Crowley has not fixed the installation problems associated with the violations
Rather he wants to rip everything out and refund my money, leaving me, if I want a heater, to bear the inflated installation costs as well as costs to fix violations. Warning. Don't use this company!

Swimming Pool Heater

Thank you so much Crawley Heating and Air Conditioning.It was the hottest weekend in Ottawa and I left a message on Saturday,April called me Monday morning and Eric was here on Tuesday.
They are so professional! From April in the office to their techs in the field.
Eric was so knowledgeable, he had our heater diagnosed and fixed in no time.
If you have pool heater problems I would recommend Crawley in a heartbeat.
Thanks so much for the great service again this year!

Diane Hoffman

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Furnace Repair

We purchased a furnace in 2007 and paid a premium for a 10 year warranty
Last week, the blower controller on the furnace failed. This part is under warranty.
We called Crowley to report the issue.

First they charged us $250 for a 15 minute "diagnosis" of the issue (which we had already reported when we called in)
Then they (incorrectly) told us that our 10 year warranty was expired and that we had to pay $1300 for the new part

When we pressed the issue they reluctantly coughed up the number of the warranty broker.
We had to call ourselves to verify that the warranty was valid (which it was).
When we went back with proof the warranty was valid, Jeff and his cronies still refused to honour our 10 year warranty.

We have since found another great supplier who graciously honoured the warranty that Crowley sold us with no questions asked.

Dont understand how these people are in business.
One of the worst experiences we have ever had.

Crowley Heating and A/C received a call from said complaint that her/his furnace was not working. The furnace was installed by another company in 2007 not Crowley Heating and Air Conditioning. Crowley Heating did not sell or hold any warranty on this furnace as claimed.
We advised the customer that we didn't installed it and there could be a charge if not covered under warranty. The service call was booked for the same day in the early afternoon. The service technician found a problem with the fan motor. When the serial number was run on the furnace it did not match warranty paperwork and when talking to the Distributor to order the part they said it wasn’t covered under warranty. That serial number wasn’t registered by the installing company at the time of install for that address. The distributer may have honored the warranty for the customer if they had proof of purchase from the installing company but unfortunately I'm not in the position to purchase a part and not get paid by the warranty company when they told us its not covered. The customer was given a price to fix the furnace and they didn't want to proceed. If the complainant wasn't so rude to our staff we may have considered pursuing it further for him but unfortunately you get what you give. The statement about taking 15 minutes would also be false! I guess our travel time to this customers house, our offices phone calls to distributers, warranty company's and all the paperwork involved is free. Any rational person would be able to figure out that would take longer than 15 minutes. There is a charge for all of our time, the call out and diagnostic of our service's. The original statement would have made much more sense if all the facts were correct. I hope this fills in the blanks. Cronie #1 Drew Crowley Owner

Josee Morin Frank from Ottawa
Josee Morin Frank from Ottawa

air conditioning

As soon as we called, we had quick service. When they came to install, they were here for a few hours, not answering any questions. But when a representative from Crowley came back, he was very nice, very knowledgeable, took his time to answer all my questions. Because of his great, quick, efficient service, we will use Crowley for any other maintenance needed for furnace or humidifier.

Pool Heater

This is the 3rd.time/3rd.year we have used Crowley for our pool heater and each time we have received fast,courteous service starting with April in the office.Today Dan came fixed our heater, explained everything and was a pleasure to have at our home.We will certainly be looking into your comfort club membership going forward.Thanks again for the great job!!

Sharlene Cain from Ottawa
Sharlene Cain from Ottawa

Furnace maintenance

We had regular maintenance done on our furnace. The technician was very professional, personable, and friendly. Ray did a very thorough job checking the furnace, and answering any questions that I had. We have used Crowley Heating and Air Conditioning for over 10 years and would not think of going anywhere else.

J-R from Ottawa
J-R from Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Pool Heater Replacement

Nothing but good things to say about this company. Technicians on site were very knowledgeable about the heater as well as the whole pool mechanical system. They also took the time to answer my many questions :-) I would definitely use their services again.

Carolyn Croteau from Ottawa
Carolyn Croteau from Ottawa

Service-air conditioner/furnace

Just to let you know that Ray and Dan did excellent work on servicing Chelsey Croteau's air conditioner and furnace. They were punctual and very efficient. Both of them were very personable and went out of their way to explain everything to me. Ray noticed that there was a gas leak and also stress on the gas line for the hot water tank. He fixed the gas leak for us which he did not have to do and suggested that we call the company regarding repairs of the gas line for the hot water tank. We appreciated this very much.

recent customer from Ottawa
recent customer from Ottawa

Furnace and Laundry

I contacted Crowley Heating and AC after reading the reviews online. I needed a furnace maintenance and my gas dryer disconnect and re-connect to my new dryer. From the initial phone call to the end of the job, I was thoroughly impressed. The employees at Crowley Heating were very accommodating and professional. The technician who arrived was polite, helped me remove the old dryer and install the new one, answered all my questions, and performed his work efficiently. Certainly a company I would recommend and will continue to use in the future.

Tara
Tara

Furnace installation

We have now used Crowley for two different furnace installations at two of our properties. They consistently give the best quote, are very professional, and make sure everything is clean and working well when they are done. We have already referred them to two other friends, who have also been very happy with their work.

Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Ottawa?