1755 Caminiti Cres Orleans ON K4A 1P1

Reviews for Crowley Heating & Air Conditioning

Sharlene Cain from Ottawa
Sharlene Cain from Ottawa

Furnace maintenance

We had regular maintenance done on our furnace. The technician was very professional, personable, and friendly. Ray did a very thorough job checking the furnace, and answering any questions that I had. We have used Crowley Heating and Air Conditioning for over 10 years and would not think of going anywhere else.

Thank you!

J-R from Ottawa
J-R from Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Pool Heater Replacement

Nothing but good things to say about this company. Technicians on site were very knowledgeable about the heater as well as the whole pool mechanical system. They also took the time to answer my many questions :-) I would definitely use their services again.

Thank you JR for your review!

Carolyn Croteau from Ottawa
Carolyn Croteau from Ottawa

Service-air conditioner/furnace

Just to let you know that Ray and Dan did excellent work on servicing Chelsey Croteau's air conditioner and furnace. They were punctual and very efficient. Both of them were very personable and went out of their way to explain everything to me. Ray noticed that there was a gas leak and also stress on the gas line for the hot water tank. He fixed the gas leak for us which he did not have to do and suggested that we call the company regarding repairs of the gas line for the hot water tank. We appreciated this very much.

Thank YOU Carolyn for your review!

recent customer from Ottawa
recent customer from Ottawa

Furnace and Laundry

I contacted Crowley Heating and AC after reading the reviews online. I needed a furnace maintenance and my gas dryer disconnect and re-connect to my new dryer. From the initial phone call to the end of the job, I was thoroughly impressed. The employees at Crowley Heating were very accommodating and professional. The technician who arrived was polite, helped me remove the old dryer and install the new one, answered all my questions, and performed his work efficiently. Certainly a company I would recommend and will continue to use in the future.

Thank you for your review!

Tara
Tara
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Furnace installation

We have now used Crowley for two different furnace installations at two of our properties. They consistently give the best quote, are very professional, and make sure everything is clean and working well when they are done. We have already referred them to two other friends, who have also been very happy with their work.

Thank you Tara for your review!

R. Ross from Ottawa
R. Ross from Ottawa
1 review Nepean, ON

Furnace Repair

I discovered that our furnace was no longer working after a summer of no usage. I called Crowley Heating as one of their stickers had been on the furnace from past maitenence (we moved into the house last year). They managed to adjust their schedule and fit me in that day. Within 5 minutes of being onsite, I toldf the technician what the syptoms were and what I had already tried. He managed to properly diagnose the issue within a minute of examining the furnace. He quickly replaced the ignition module, and educated me on the proceedural basics of what had gone wrong, and what to look for in the future. They were done within a half hour of coming onsite. The furnace was working properly, and I was very satisfied. The servicemen were friendly and professional. I will definitely call Crowkey for my future heating and A/C service needs.

Thank you R.Ross for your review!

Benoit Ho from Ottawa
Benoit Ho from Ottawa
1 review Gloucester, ON

Service/Product

We have been using Crowley to maintain our old pool heater for a number of years. This year, after our annual pool heater service, we were told that we needed a new one. Crowley offered us a number of products to choose from, and gladly matched the price of one of their products that we found online at a reduced price. They removed our old pool heater and installed the new one. They were punctual and friendly.

Thank you for the review. We Don't want to mess with loyalty at Crowley Heating & AC and don't take it for granted either. Unfortunately there are some local company's on line that give there products away. To continue to keep the relationship we have built with our customer we will if we can match that price so we can continue our relationship for many more years. I am glad we were able to accommodate you and your purchase. Thank you again Drew Crowley

Ken Winges from Ottawa
Ken Winges from Ottawa
6 reviews Ottawa, ON

Installation of new air conditioner

Good steady workers and thorough

I also use them to check out my pool heater. I had big problems with the heater last year, but Crowley persisted and got the problem resolved.

The office staff are always friendly and do their best to accommodate you.

Thank you very much for your kind words. We try our best every day to deliver great service as well as great customer service.

Drew Crowley

Ottawa from Ottawa
Ottawa from Ottawa

Furnace and Central AC

Not recommend this company for the following reason:
-- Unexperienced technician;
-- Unfriendly customer service
-- Hard to book an appointment. You have to accommodate their schedule all the time.

I always love to read the reviews we receive here. The one thing that concerns me as a business owner and I find quite interesting is the fact that when a good review is given the person has no problem leaving their name, but when a poor review is given they are usually anonymous initials or we are already aware of any prior outstanding issues there for we know where it is coming from. We take our customer service very serious here and address all issues in professional way. In business there is always going to be issues due to varying expectations. We are all humans. what I have learned in 20 years of business is its how you take care of the issues that matters most. All of our customers receive a follow up call to ask how our service and tech's were and if there was anything we could do to improve. All complaints are dealt with by my staff or myself. If our office staff or I can not come up with a single complaint attached to an invoice about a situation it raises the question?? Anonymous and no vocal issue from our follow up call, Hum !!!! TRUE or NOT TRUE and where did this one come from. respectfully Drew Crowley

Donna Denham from Ottawa
Donna Denham from Ottawa

New boiler

Crowley technicians were on time and completed the job as promised.
Upon discovery of a minor leak, the techs returned immediately to remedy the situation. We were very satisfied with the installation.

Thank you, for the review. I hope you enjoy your new piece of equipment. We will see you in the future for your Comfort Club yearly maintenance. Drew Crowley

More about Crowley Heating & Air Conditioning

Areas
HVAC Solutions
Whether you need a full HVAC solutions for your residence or just regular maintenance repair for any of your gas fired appliances. Crowley Heating & Air Conditioning is your go to HVAC contractor in Ottawa and the surrounding area. For more than 20 years we have been committed to providing our clients with high-quality service and professionalism while standing by our work. We offer services for both residential and commercial systems.

Reliable Technicians
Our reliable technicians have extensive experience installing and servicing all makes and models of gas-fired equipment. From required appliances like furnaces and air conditioners, to BBQ lines, pool heaters and gas fire places – our crew can handle it all. Our team is always trained and up to date with the latest procedures and we guarantee clean, quality work. So you can rest safe knowing your home comfort is in our hands. Our residential and commercial clients appreciate our customized maintenance plans​ and our dedication to the job. Give us a shout today to get started.

manufacturers, including Hayward®, Raypak®, Pentair, Sta-Rite and Zodiac®-Jandy® Dealer for Trane® Products Crowley Heating & Air Conditioning is a dealer for Trane Heating & Cooling products. Trane has a long history of safety and reliability with their products dating back to 1885. Each product is designed down to every detail and is rigorously tested for their durability. You can rely on Trane products for many years to come when you purchase them with us.
Air Conditioners To meet your needs, we offer a wide range of air conditioning products and services, including: Repairs and installations Energy Star central air conditioning systems installed and serviced Expert troubleshooting and diagnosis We clean up when we are done Heating It’s important to have the most reliable heating equipment installed in your house for the cold Ottawa winter. To keep your house warm, we offer a wide range of heating products and services, including: Repairs and installations Energy Star gas furnaces and boilers Oil to gas conversions Electric to gas conversions Expert troubleshooting and diagnosis Humidification and filtrations systems Gas Appliances From hot water heaters to gas lines to dryers to BBQ’s, we offer a wide range of gas appliance products and services, including: New and replacement installations Energy Star gas water heaters Gas fireplaces Gas lines for any gas appliance Expert troubleshooting and diagnosis on fireplaces. Pool Heating Our season is so short that it is important to have your pool heater in your Ottawa residence or commercial space installed correctly and serviced regularly. Your heater is in a harsh environment and to keep your equipment in top shape, we offer a wide range of products and services: Concrete bases, gas and venting installations Water hook up Trenching New and replacement heater installations Spring start-up Preventative maintenance All major parts in stock Expert diagnosis and troubleshooting We are also greater Ottawa’s manufacturer-authorized service and installation centre for five major pool heater manufacturers: Hayward®, Raypak®, Pentair, Sta-Rite and Zodiac®-Jandy®. Accessories Crowley Heating & Air Conditioning also offers the following accessories: Humidifiers HEPA (high-efficiency particulate absorption) filtrations Standard, medium and high capacity air filters Energy saving thermostats Carbon monoxide detectors
Preventative Maintenance will: Give your unit increased efficiency Lower your utility bills Improve the life of your equipment Give you peace of mind about your home Our Plans Include: Annual tune-ups Cleaning and adjustments Priority scheduling Discounts on future services 24 /7 emergency service Free reminders Satisfaction guarantee Bronze-Silver-Gold and Platinum Plans
1996
ALL Major Payment types Accepted. Leasing and Financing Available.
Yes. Lifetime on Workmanship. Plus Respective Manufacturer's Warranty. Please ask for more details.