Big 5 Exteriors Ltd

Reviews for Big 5 Exteriors Ltd

ED
ED

Exterior renovation

Big 5 did a fantastic job, on new soffits, facchia and eavestroughs! Quick, polite and efficient. I would highly recommend this group!

Thank you for the great review!! It was our pleasure!!
Regards
Derek

Toni in Calgary
Toni in Calgary

Downspouts and Eavesthroughs

City of Calgary required mandatory downspout disconnection. We requested an estimate from Big 5, and Derek called us back and was at our house within a couple of hours.

The work was completed before schedule and in a very professional manner. Top notch service delivered as promised. Highly professional, personable team and we would recommend them to anyone. Great company. Family business. Highly recommended

Thank you Toni!! It was a pleasure to work with you and great to meet you. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Regards,

Karen in Calgary
Karen in Calgary

soffit under upper deck

Had Big 5 install soffit under my upper deck and install some new downspouts. The fellow that did the work was very meticulous and did an excellent overall job. I was very happy with the finished product and the cost was very reasonable. Highly recommeded

Karen D

Thank you Karen. It was a pleasure working with you and look forward to serving you again in the future..
Cheers, Derek

7 - 1319 45th Ave NE
Calgary
AB
T2E

I can only describe these words, quality workmanship, awesome customer service and very competitive. They are an honest company. I would not hesitate to call this company, you will not be disappointed.

Thank you very much. We strive to be leaders in our industry, and look forward to assisting you or your family in any future renovations.

Cheers

Rob from Calgary
Rob from Calgary

Eavestroughs

Excellent company. We had new eavestroughs and downspouts installed and the workmanship was superb . The installer Chris took the time to listen to my concerns and he was extremely friendly and knowledgeable . I would definitely recommend this company.

Thanks Rob, it was a pleasure working with you.

Regards

Laurel Lawrence in Calgary
Laurel Lawrence in Calgary
2 reviews CALGARY, AB

Had this company to my house twice and both times have been very satisfied with the work done. Eavestroughs done a couple of years ago and I kept their business card in case I ever needed any exterior work done. Following a few hailstorms, my roof needed replacing and this company was once again my first choice after getting a couple of estimates. They did a great job, great price and work was completed when they said it would be - much appreciated Al!

Thanks laurel. Better late than never!! I hope it is still working as good as the day we installed it!!!

More about Big 5 Exteriors Ltd

We’ve been hanging eaves in Calgary for over 30 years. As experience goes, our contractors have it in spades.

When you choose us for your eavestrough or roof, you’re choosing a company that’s been through the booms and the busts. It takes a combination of good service, consistent workmanship, and industry expertise to stand the test of time.

Thirty years is a long time to work for, and earn, a reputation for great quality and no-nonsense business. Our customers know that they can rely on our workmanship, and that we will quote a competitive price to complete their project. This is what has kept us successful since 1984, and what we keep us successful 30 years from now.

Learn more about our eavestroughing services, siding services, or roofing services. We know that you have many choices, and we thank you for considering Big 5 Exteriors for your residential or commercial project!

Gutters & Eavestroughs and Roofing
VINYL SIDING INSTALLATION & REPAIR NEW ROOF INSTALLATION & ROOF REPAIRS EAVESTROUGH INSTALLATION & REPAIR Fascia & Soffit Installation & Repair Alu-Rex Leaf Guard Systems Downspout Installation & Repair Window Cladding Exterior Painting
WHY CHOOSE BIG 5? 01 Family Owned and Operated 02 A+ BBB Rating 03 Free Estimates On All Projects 04 No-nonsense, No-hassle Business Practices 05 On Time and On Budget 06 In Business Since 1984 07 Fully Bonded and Insured 08 Experienced Installers 09 High-quality Craftsmanship 10 Because We Value Our Customers
1984
ALL Major Payment types Accepted.
Fall Protection
BBB A+ Rated
5 Years on Installation. Please ask for more details.