Kosco Flooring

Reviews for Kosco Flooring

happy in Hamilton
happy in Hamilton

living dining hall kitchen

had work done end of july They had to put sub floor.Floor in kitchen bad. But did excellent job. Had hardwood laminate waterproof throughout. Couldn't have asked for better work. Cleaned up after Highly recommend them. Very knowledgeable and friendly .Cost little more with sub totally worth it. Keep up the good work guys flo john

Thank you so much for your review! It was our pleasure and we are so glad that you are happy with it. Enjoy your new floors!

Wayne Stewart from Hamilton
Wayne Stewart from Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Vinyl Planking and Carpet Installation

Jul 11, 2019
We just had the pleasure of having Kosco Flooring install vinyl planking and carpet in our home. Danijela gave us excellent service in the ordering process, helping with color selection and giving advice with the products. The installation team is first rate! From the rip out of the old flooring to the installation totally professional in their work. The few "glitches" that occurred along the way were dealt with until we were totally satisfied. This is your best choice for flooring in the Hamilton area! BTW They will be returning to do our upstairs in the fall.

Hi Wayne,

Thank you so much for your business it was pleasure working with you and your wife.

max66899
max66899

Flooring installation

I am really happy for the job that Kosco flooring done to my hard wood floor in my home. Lovely and it was a super experience! Highly recommend. Their customer service and installation was excellent!

HMD H.
HMD H.

Luxury Vinyl Plank

Kosco is very knowledgeable about their products and their customer services is second to none. I look forward to working with them on all my future projects!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review! We truly appreciate your business and continued support!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Kitchener, ON

Flooring

I purchased two area rugs for my living and dining room. Daniela went out of her way to find two rugs that their supplier did not have in stock. We couldn't wait so she went to another store that had the rug and delivered it to my home herself. We were ultimately very pleased with everything and look forward to having Daniela help us again in the future!

Thank you for your kind review!

david.c
david.c

Second Floor & Staircase Renovation, hardwood

Kosco was recommended to me by a friend and I couldn’t be happier. Danijela helped me to choose the right flooring material and stain colour, she is very helpful and extremely knowledgeable about the products they sell. It was very easy to work with her and she was able to answer any and all questions I had. She even got in contact with me a few days later after installation had been finished to follow up on how it all went and how it turned out, which was a great touch.
I’ve been recommending her and Kosco to all my friends and family, I will DEFINITELY be coming back again, and again!

Thank you so much for your positive review, it was a pleasure assisting you! We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Private User reviews Port Colborne, ON

Flooring

BUYER BEWARE - Went in to look at flooring for a bathroom/master bedroom project - picked out samples (at that time a deposit was req'd to hold the sale price) but was not for sure and wanted someone to come to the house for estimate - Ogi came to do estimate and we changed our mind to another sample and was given another quote. We told him that we would think about it and get back to him. Unfortunately we could not commit due to unforeseen circumstances and was told that the product had already been ordered without our confirmation and that a 30% surcharge was req'd on the full order. In speaking to Ogi to try to explain our situation he was aggressive and belligerent with his words and was not willing to return our deposit. Since Ogi was so rude and treated us so disrespectfully and only focused on sales targets and we were not about to lose our deposit and was made to believe that the order had already been placed???? prior to our confirmation we felt forced to buy the product and would never ever recommend KOSCO for any purchases in the future. We have never been treated so badly by a company that made us feel pressured into buying something before we were ready. So be sure to think before you leave a deposit because guaranteed you will then HAVE to buy something.

Hi Greg and Heather,
After spending quality time with you both in my showroom- you decided to purchase flooring and installation from us, leaving me with a deposit to go ahead and order the material. You also asked me as a professional to double check on your measurements as you were not sure if they were correct. After a week, before I made a trip to your home, you asked me to bring a sample of the product you purchased, along with other samples so that you could see how they looked in your home, which I did. The day that I came to measure, you changed your mind- you asked me to cancel that first order as you decided to go with something else. I told you that your product was already on the way, which is automatically a 30% restocking fee on that existing product as it is already on its way to us- as it is stated on the back of the contract that you had signed at the time
Of your purchase. However, I made an exception for you. I told you that I would change it for you that one time and keep the material you had already ordered, and I would try to sell it to another customer. You both were extremely happy about that. The very next day, you called me asking if I could remove the installation from the contract as you wanted to save a little bit of money. I had no issue with that, and I removed it from your contract. A few days after that, you didn't call me- you sent me a text message asking me to cancel the entire order and you wanted your deposit back. Even though I had ordered a different product for you the second time without any restocking fees or penalties. I wasn't going to get stuck with another order that I brought in for you because you decided to change your mind. I told you that I would be charging you a 30% restocking fee for the second order that I brought in for you, as it is clearly stated on the contract that you signed at time of purchase.
The purpose of a deposit being given is to secure an order, installation, and services. Deposits are meant to confirm your order which makes them non-refundable. Once you give a deposit, the invoice is to be followed through. That is how deposits work.
If you would like to discuss this further, please call my cellphone and I would be more than happy to talk you about it in further detail and figure out if there is anything else that I can do for you.
Once again, I apologize- I'm not sure where I went wrong as I accommodated you throughout the entire process. You came and picked up your product and you did not mention any negative feelings or thoughts towards your experience with us. I truly wish that you both would have come to me about the way that you were feeling in regards to all of this, I would have been more than happy to further assist you and ensure that you had a positive experience with us.

Laurie in Hamilton
Laurie in Hamilton

Awesome!

I had Ogi and his team install laminate floors and new baseboards. I'm so happy with the quality of work and how quickly they were finished!! Couldn't be happier, thanks :)

Hi Laurie,
It was a pleasure working with you.
We hope to see you again in the near future!

SamaraB in Hamilton
SamaraB in Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Vague return policy, good product

We purchased luxury vinyl plank flooring to cover existing flooring in our new home. The sales staff was very helpful and patient while we asked a ton of questions. The product we chose was in stock but we waited a couple of weeks to pick it up because we didn't have anywhere to store it. The pickup process was easy and relatively quick, loaded into the back of my car by staff. We ran into a few issues with installation, but it was user error and once we got the hang of it, the rest went very smoothly. Either my math or their math was incorrect so we ended up with several boxes left over, which we had been told (both when we ordered it and at pickup) could be returned within 2 weeks as long as it was unopened. When I arrived at the store with our extra boxes I was originally told that the staff member was not able to process the return because it hadn't been her sale (a "new policy"), however it was already the last day of the 2 week return period so I did not want to risk coming back again and being turned away because it was too long. She made a phone call and then I was presented with the option of a refund, less a 30% restocking fee (which had never been mentioned prior to that), or a store credit for the full amount. I was disappointed by the return experience because everything else had been excellent from them and we're VERY happy with the finished product and how easy it was to install once we figured it out. It looks great and feels amazing underfoot. I highly recommend the product and Kosco Flooring, but I would suggest that the return policy be made a bit clearer or that you confirm it when making your purchase.

Hi there,
Once's again thank you for you business and
thank you so much for your review and for a valid tip.
How we can provide better service to future customers.

We will look in to this and act on it immediately.

David
David
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Hardwood floor installation

I understand why Kosco Flooring receives such great reviews. They carry quality flooring products and from the moment I stepped into the store and spoke with Ogi you knew that he's very sincere and knowledgeable about floors. He took the time to explain the various options and products and never once did I feel rushed or pressured into a sale. Ogi came to my house and quoted me a very fair price. An installation date was set up and the installers arrived as scheduled. Shameem and his crew did a fantastic job installing the new hardwood floors. They take pride in their work and the end result shows. They were very polite and professional. And they made sure everything was cleaned up and we were satisfied with their work. We are very happy with our new hardwood floors. I would certainly recommend Kosco Flooring to anyone looking for quality flooring and installation. Thanks again Ogi.

Hi David, thank you so much for your review! we are ecstatic that you are happy with your hardwood floor and with your experience. Thank you for your business and for your support. We hope to see you again! enjoy your new floor!

More about Kosco Flooring

Kosco Flooring is proud to be the Hamilton area’s premiere flooring location for the best flooring options at the area’s best prices.

At Kosco Flooring, all of our salespeople are extremely friendly and knowledgeable and have an expert eye for quality floorings that will accentuate any space.

Kosco’s showroom showcases many of the fine products available, all at unbelievable savings.

Kosco Flooring employs professional carpet layers who both have decades of experience and an established reputation for quality and excellence throughout the Hamilton and GTA areas.

Kosco Flooring provides a vast array of options for all of your residential, commercial and industrial flooring needs. We offer free estimates and expert installation.

Kosco Flooring carries a great selection of products!

Our commitment to you is that YOU are the number one priority in our eyes.

From the moment you walk through the door, you will feel comfortable, relaxed and welcome in our store. Upon the choosing of your flooring needs, we will remain in constant communication with you to update you on the order process, the delivery process and the installation time frame. There should never be a moment where you are wondering where the process and project are at. Upon the receipt of your order, we will schedule Professional Installers to be at your home at the time of your choosing. They are the top of the line installers who guarantee a great job every time! When dealing with an investment of this magnitude, you deserve to have the job done correctly and properly the first time, we promise you will see the advantage instantly!

Floor Laying & Refinishing
Carpet, Laminate, Solid Hardwood, Engineered Hardwood, Vinyl, Area rugs, Tiles and stones, Trims and Mouldings, Floor registers, all flooring accessories.
At Kosco Flooring , we pride ourselves on offering the most comprehensive line of flooring products. We are your one stop shop for your flooring needs. Whether it is plush carpet in your living room, ceramic tile in your bathroom, or hardwoods in your entry way, we have the right product for each of your flooring applications. Things to consider when choosing flooring: Carpet Offers the broadest color and style combinations as well as visual and actual textures. Soft and warm underfoot, carpet can go over most any surface. Styles and grades for every pocketbook. Hardwood Available as solid (for use at or above grade) and engineered (can go anywhere in the home). Traditional styles and exotics. Natural, stained, prefinished or site finished. Remember: wood has a color too! Laminate The newest flooring type. Low maintenance and high wear characteristics. Rapidly expanding selection of wood, stone, and ceramic patterns. Custom installations now possible. Impact, dent, wear and fade resistant. New sound, step and noise protection. Tile & Stone Unlimited colors and shapes. Unlimited potential for custom installations. Exceedingly durable. Graded for use. Styles to include natural stone. Porcelain can go indoors or out. Cushion Mohawk cushion is specifically designed to maximize and extend your carpet’s plush feel and high performance. Cushion helps your carpet feel richer and more luxurious; it also improves your carpet’s acoustical and insulating properties making the room quieter and warmer.
2007
Financing Available. All payment types required
1 Year Install Warranty. Other warranties available. Kindly ask for details.