Floor Laying & Refinishing

905-296-7586
1186 Stone Church Road East
Hamilton
L8W 2C7

I had Ogi and his team install laminate floors and new baseboards. I'm so happy with the quality of work and how quickly they were finished!! Couldn't be happier, thanks :)

Hi Laurie,
It was a pleasure working with you.
We hope to see you again in the near future!

SamaraB in Hamilton
SamaraB in Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Vague return policy, good product

We purchased luxury vinyl plank flooring to cover existing flooring in our new home. The sales staff was very helpful and patient while we asked a ton of questions. The product we chose was in stock but we waited a couple of weeks to pick it up because we didn't have anywhere to store it. The pickup process was easy and relatively quick, loaded into the back of my car by staff. We ran into a few issues with installation, but it was user error and once we got the hang of it, the rest went very smoothly. Either my math or their math was incorrect so we ended up with several boxes left over, which we had been told (both when we ordered it and at pickup) could be returned within 2 weeks as long as it was unopened. When I arrived at the store with our extra boxes I was originally told that the staff member was not able to process the return because it hadn't been her sale (a "new policy"), however it was already the last day of the 2 week return period so I did not want to risk coming back again and being turned away because it was too long. She made a phone call and then I was presented with the option of a refund, less a 30% restocking fee (which had never been mentioned prior to that), or a store credit for the full amount. I was disappointed by the return experience because everything else had been excellent from them and we're VERY happy with the finished product and how easy it was to install once we figured it out. It looks great and feels amazing underfoot. I highly recommend the product and Kosco Flooring, but I would suggest that the return policy be made a bit clearer or that you confirm it when making your purchase.

Hi there,
Once's again thank you for you business and
thank you so much for your review and for a valid tip.
How we can provide better service to future customers.

We will look in to this and act on it immediately.

David
David
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Hardwood floor installation

I understand why Kosco Flooring receives such great reviews. They carry quality flooring products and from the moment I stepped into the store and spoke with Ogi you knew that he's very sincere and knowledgeable about floors. He took the time to explain the various options and products and never once did I feel rushed or pressured into a sale. Ogi came to my house and quoted me a very fair price. An installation date was set up and the installers arrived as scheduled. Shameem and his crew did a fantastic job installing the new hardwood floors. They take pride in their work and the end result shows. They were very polite and professional. And they made sure everything was cleaned up and we were satisfied with their work. We are very happy with our new hardwood floors. I would certainly recommend Kosco Flooring to anyone looking for quality flooring and installation. Thanks again Ogi.

Hi David, thank you so much for your review! we are ecstatic that you are happy with your hardwood floor and with your experience. Thank you for your business and for your support. We hope to see you again! enjoy your new floor!

Silvia B.
Silvia B.
1 review Hannon, ON

Area rug

Great place to buy area rugs with a large selection and great prices. The staff was great and Knowledgable in the Products they sell . I will definitely be going back and I would highly recommend going there first for your flooring needs .

Thank you so much for your review, Silvia! we are so happy to know that you are happy with our services!

reuben
reuben
1 review Hannon, ON

Bedroom

Two rooms to be re carpeted. I ripped out the old stuff before hand. Thanks guys

Hi Reuben,
Thank you for continued support!

cooperc in Hamilton
cooperc in Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Awesome work went above and beyond!

Kosco will not stop until you're happy with the job. They go above and beyond to make sure you get everything you want out of your project. This is the second time I've used their service and I have still not been disappointed. I will use them for any flooring job I have. The quality of the materials is A++ and the workmanship excels at fine details and does not skip any steps. And the prices are excellent. What more could you ask.

thank you so much for your review and for choosing to go with us for your flooring needs!

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Mohawk SmartStrand

905-296-7586
1186 Stone Church Road East
Hamilton
L8W 2C7

My husband and I purchased carpet for our new home from Kosco. We were unhappy with the product we selected once it was installed and the retailer helped us put in a claim with Mohawk. Unfortunately Mohawk was a nightmare to deal with.

Ogi (the owner) went above and beyond to assist us. He came out to the house multiple times to check the carpet and did everything in his power to assist with a resolution as he knew we were unhappy. He clearly takes pride in his business and works very hard to keep his customers happy.

After our experience I would not go anywhere else to select flooring. The customer service we received from Kosco could not be compared to a ‘big box store’...I fully believe that using this independent business made all the difference in our experience.

Piece of advice: do your research on the product and ask a ton of questions. We were steered towards more expensive product (which at the time was out of our budget), but I appreciate now the difference in quality and I wish I had considered other options before making a hasty decision.

thank you so much for your review and continued support. We are so glad that you are happy with the service you have recieved from us

Shawna in Stoney Creek
Shawna in Stoney Creek
1 review Hamilton, ON

AMAZING EXPERIENCE!!!

After working with Ogi and his team, I will never go anywhere else!! His knowledge and expertise is the best in the business and I am so thrilled with our new carpet and hardwood!!! From the moment we walked into Kosco Flooring, to the install, Ogi and his team were there to help every step of the way. The installer was absolutely phenomenal and professional and best of all RELIABLE!!! Ogi continuously went above and beyond to make sure we were completely satisfied throughout the whole process. I will never use anyone except for these guys ever again. Absolutely amazing. Thanks Kosco Flooring!

Thank you Shawna for your detailed review! we look forward to seeing you again!

Kosco Flooring in Burlington
Kosco Flooring in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Living, Dining room, Stairs carpet

Can't say enough good things about how pleased I am with my new carpet recently installed at my condo in Burlington.
It completely changed the look and installers did a great job installing it.
I'd recommend them any time.
Paul- Burlington Ontario

Thank you Paul, this is fantastic review see you soon !

More about Kosco Flooring

Kosco Flooring is proud to be the Hamilton area’s premiere flooring location for the best flooring options at the area’s best prices.

At Kosco Flooring, all of our salespeople are extremely friendly and knowledgeable and have an expert eye for quality floorings that will accentuate any space.

Kosco’s showroom showcases many of the fine products available, all at unbelievable savings.

Kosco Flooring employs professional carpet layers who both have decades of experience and an established reputation for quality and excellence throughout the Hamilton and GTA areas.

Kosco Flooring provides a vast array of options for all of your residential, commercial and industrial flooring needs. We offer free estimates and expert installation.

Kosco Flooring carries a great selection of products!

Our commitment to you is that YOU are the number one priority in our eyes.

From the moment you walk through the door, you will feel comfortable, relaxed and welcome in our store. Upon the choosing of your flooring needs, we will remain in constant communication with you to update you on the order process, the delivery process and the installation time frame. There should never be a moment where you are wondering where the process and project are at. Upon the receipt of your order, we will schedule Professional Installers to be at your home at the time of your choosing. They are the top of the line installers who guarantee a great job every time! When dealing with an investment of this magnitude, you deserve to have the job done correctly and properly the first time, we promise you will see the advantage instantly!

Floor Laying & Refinishing
Carpet, Laminate, Solid Hardwood, Engineered Hardwood, Vinyl, Area rugs, Tiles and stones, Trims and Mouldings, Floor registers, all flooring accessories.
At Kosco Flooring , we pride ourselves on offering the most comprehensive line of flooring products. We are your one stop shop for your flooring needs. Whether it is plush carpet in your living room, ceramic tile in your bathroom, or hardwoods in your entry way, we have the right product for each of your flooring applications. Things to consider when choosing flooring: Carpet Offers the broadest color and style combinations as well as visual and actual textures. Soft and warm underfoot, carpet can go over most any surface. Styles and grades for every pocketbook. Hardwood Available as solid (for use at or above grade) and engineered (can go anywhere in the home). Traditional styles and exotics. Natural, stained, prefinished or site finished. Remember: wood has a color too! Laminate The newest flooring type. Low maintenance and high wear characteristics. Rapidly expanding selection of wood, stone, and ceramic patterns. Custom installations now possible. Impact, dent, wear and fade resistant. New sound, step and noise protection. Tile & Stone Unlimited colors and shapes. Unlimited potential for custom installations. Exceedingly durable. Graded for use. Styles to include natural stone. Porcelain can go indoors or out. Cushion Mohawk cushion is specifically designed to maximize and extend your carpet’s plush feel and high performance. Cushion helps your carpet feel richer and more luxurious; it also improves your carpet’s acoustical and insulating properties making the room quieter and warmer.
2007
Financing Available. All payment types required
1 Year Install Warranty. Other warranties available. Kindly ask for details.