Solid Source Corp

Reviews for Solid Source Corp

Scarlett in Kanata
Scarlett in Kanata

MADE MY DREAMS COME TRUE

Solid Source Corp, was able to make my dreams reality, it's hard to believe they were able to design my bathroom shower from a just looking at a magazine picture. I want to thank the Kathy and Patricia for taking so much time with me. The stone we selected was beautiful. Looking forward to doing my kitchen with them next.

Pat from Mississauga
Pat from Mississauga

Countertops

Excellent service from start to finish. Nectar and his team did an outstanding job on my kichen countertop. From the template to the final installation they were professional, delivered a quality product and met my timelines. Thank you Solid Source for giving me my dream kitchen.

Natalie in Mississauga
Natalie in Mississauga

Quartz Countertop

Solid Source was an excellent choice for my countertop renovation. The staff was very helpful and knowledgeable. My countertop was installed on time and under budget. The installation crew was neat tidy and courteous. I am so happy with the end result. I will definitely use Solid Source again for my next renovation.

Joe in Mississauga
Joe in Mississauga

Kitchen Counter Top

It was great dealing with Solid Source Corp. There service was excellent. The staff were able to provide me many design options for my kitchen. The full height backsplash was seamless and beautiful. The kitchen counter looked stunning thanks to Nectar's reccomendation to do an OG step out on the island it looked beautiful. I am really happy I went with Caesarstone, the counter looks beautiful and it easy to maintain.

The best part was they gave me a free vanity counter for my bathroom made of calacatta marble that was left over in there shop.

I would definitely recommend Solid Source Corp for anyone looking for a Marble or Quartz countertop.

Barbara in Mississauga
Barbara in Mississauga
2 reviews Simcoe County, ON

Awesome Quality

The people at Solid Source are real Pro's.

The quality of there craftsmanship was amazing. I just want to thank them for my beautiful countertop. My job was done ahead of schedule and looked beautiful. I'm glad I went with Caesarstone!
Thanks for the free undermount sink it looks beautiful too!

Sally V. in Mississauga
Sally V. in Mississauga
2 reviews Simcoe County, ON

Great Service & Value

I just wanted to thank the knowledgeable staff at Solid Source Corp.
They were really helpful in explaining the different types of material and there benefits. I really didn't know the difference between
Granite or Quartz until I talked with the staff at Solid Source. I want to specifically thank Nectar Ghinis the owner who was available 24 hours a day to answer any of my questions. My counter top looks beautiful! To top it all off they made me a free coffee table out my left over material for free.

Great Service and Value,
I would definitely recommend Solid Source!

Julie in Stoney Creek
Julie in Stoney Creek
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

very poor quality work

We purchased a countertop from Solid Source in March 2016. The countertop arrived with a purple stain in it and a gouge. We learned later from the stone manufacturer's representative who came to view the stone that those pieces we're 'cut-out' pieces and never should've been used. The installation was very poor too. The main seam was completely uneven and the installers used a grey-toned seam filler when it should've been the manufacturer-approved white matching the stone. The sink cut-out was not polished and when the installers came back to polish it, they left a very sharp edge - the edge is supposed to be rounded to prevent chipping. Barely 4 months post installation, the sink is chipping like crazy. The back of the countertop doesn't meet the wall and water gets down behind the gap. The manufactuer was fairly good and offered to replace the stone despite the fact that it was a fabrication/ installation issue (Solid Source), but Solid Source is now asking me to pay $1,600 for installing the stone that the manufacturer is providing under warranty. No thanks! . I really hate to post a bad review (this is actually the first bad review I've ever posted), but I gave them every opportunity imaginable to do the right thing and fix this.

Peter Chung from Mississauga
Peter Chung from Mississauga

Kitchen Countertops

I just wanted to write this review to thank, Patricia and Kathy for helping my dream kitchen come to reality. The staff at Solid Source Corp, was very knowledgeable and helpful. They really took the time to explain all the different options for my counter top. I never realized how many different options there were for counter tops these days. I now know the difference between, solid surface, quartz and granite. By explaining the benefits of each I was able to make an informed decision for my kitchen, plus they had a colour that I fell in love with. Thank You Solid Source Corp. I love my new Meganite counter top!