Bit By Bit Computer Services Inc

Review for Bit By Bit Computer Services Inc

Dilys in Calgary
Dilys in Calgary

Great Service at a Great Price

I needed my laptop repaired and have no car at the moment so I was very pleased to find Bit by Bit in Cambrian Heights NW had opened a block away. They were very friendly and welcoming and even let me bring my dog into their shop. They repaired it very quickly and when I picked it up they sanitized it in front of me. They thoroughly explained what the problem was and I thought the price was very fair. I need a battery and was pleased to find out they can order one for me at a competitive price. I was very happy to not have to go to a big box store and was able to support a local business. I highly recommend Bit by Bit.

More about Bit By Bit Computer Services Inc

Computer repairs, upgrades, virus removals, parts, consulting, home or business
Looking for Computer Repairs and Support pros in Calgary?