Home Office Networks

Computer Repairs and Support
2440 Cliffe Avenue Courtenay BC
HomeStars  >  Computer Repairs and Support in Courtenay  >  Home Office Networks

Review for Home Office Networks

Ng Sai Cheen in Courtenay
Ng Sai Cheen in Courtenay
8 reviews COURTENAY, BC

Virus Removal

My computer had caught a virus and I was unable to start any applications once my computer started, so I was unable to install any type of antivirus. The computer didn't matter to me but I wanted the data back. I communicated my concern to Home Office Networks and they brought in a full set of equipment to help me back it up. They also tried different commands and was able to install the antivirus and remove my virus. Very great service and knowledge base.