Maple Ridge Carpet One

Reviews for Maple Ridge Carpet One

Sussex in Coquitlam
Sussex in Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Hardwood Floors, Tile, Trim, Baseboard...

The professionalism and quality of work from Steve and his team is exceptional. They replaced the flooring for almost every square foot of our home and we couldn't be happier. They were on time, worked hard, clean.
I would recommend them to all of my family and friends.

Thank you for the recommendation! Our team truly appreciates all of your kind words.

Cathy in Surrey
Cathy in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Laminate install

Two years ago we did a major renovation to our kitchen and we purchased our laminate at Maple Ridge Carpet One. We actually purchased all the laminate for our entire bottom floor of our home to be completed at a later date. The install for the kitchen was awesome and now two years later we finally have finished the remainder of our renovation. We now have a seamless transition into the remainder of the rooms. The installers did a fantastic job!
Thanks.....

You are very welcome Cathy! We're so glad you love your floors. Thank you for the great review!

SC in West Vancouver
SC in West Vancouver
1 review West Vancouver, BC

Carpet replacement in bedrooms

I wanted to replace 10 yo carpet. I was very happy with the final product. Very prompt, timely and seamless in terms of change from old carpet to new carpet.

Thank you so much for the great review! Enjoy your new carpet!

Jesse in Toronto
Jesse in Toronto
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

New floors, baseboards, tile and doors

Just had my basement done by Carpet One (flooring, tile, doors and baseboards). Extremely happy with the work they did. Everyone who I dealt with was very professional and did great work. When dealing with Steve at the store he was awesome. Didn't try to upsell you on different products and was completely honest with the products as well. I would definitely recommend using Carpet One for any flooring needs.

Thank you Jesse for taking the time to share your experience. We are so glad to hear you are happy. We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to seeing you for your next project!

margaret from New Westminster
margaret from New Westminster
4 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

carpet cleaning

They were on time fast and cleaned my stairs and carpet very good.He did a lot of extras for free and was very nice to deal with.I would highly recommend them.

Chris in Maple Ridge
Chris in Maple Ridge
6 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

carpets

I had all my carpets installed and purchased from Carpet One. I also had Roman Blinds custom made by Carpet One. They do an excellent job, assisting to make the right choices for my house. The installers were very professional and the prices were reasonable. I can't come up with one concern regarding the service or products. I would give this retailer my business in the future.

More about Maple Ridge Carpet One

The Flooring Experts at Carpet One Floor & Home know flooring better than anyone. It’s what we do. And, with the buying power of more than 1, 000 stores, we can get the lowest prices from the best flooring manufacturers — and pass the savings on to you. Call us ...