Northern Fireplace Ltd

Glenn in Saskatoon
Glenn in Saskatoon
1 review Saskatoon, SK

BBQ purchase

Was shown a high end BBQ, which I agreed to purchase. However, when I got home and unpacked it, it was a lower model than it was suppose to be. I had not even looked at or considered buying this one. When I phoned back Derrick (salesman), to tell him of the error. He told me this is the BBQ I would get for that price, if I didn't like it, I could throw the BBQ back on my truck and bring it back for a complete refund. I found it very deceptive and would never buy anything there again. Should not have to open the box to check if you got the one you agreed to purchase. They did through in a few things to sweeten the deal so I would keep it. Never again!!!