Andy's Appliance & Refrigeration

Ace from Vancouver
Ace from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Weak Attempt Dishwasher Repair

Might as well flushed my money down the toilet. Had no clue what he was doing. Brought his wife along for the repair who did not say anything to anyone (I am not making this up). Spent 90% of his time on the phone. Left without fixing it and told us it was "OK" to use the dishwasher with a broken water seal!

When I was in your father's house I called to a few stores but TIMER for this dishwasher is not more available. I'm a BBB member. You wrote complain to the Better Business Bureau but they said that my service was good. That is truth. So probably you are upset and then you wrote bad reviews on HomeStars and Yelp.

jessica from Nanoose Bay
jessica from Nanoose Bay
8 reviews ???, BC

Fridge

They looked at my fridge problem and gave me a fair estimate on the fridge. Their respond quick and their work is nice and efficient. Overall the service was great!

MICHELLE in Burnaby
MICHELLE in Burnaby
22 reviews BURNABY, BC

Refrigerator Repair

I inherited my refrigerator when I moved into my home 5 years ago. For the first couple of years, I had no issues with it. In the last couple of weeks though, I noticed that the refrigerator didn't seem to be as cold as it used to be and the motor seemed louder than usual so I called Andy's Appliance and Refrigeration to come and take a look at it. They gave me an estimate of how much it would be to repair it and were very honest in comparing the cost to repair versus the cost to replace.

Stacy in Vancouver
Stacy in Vancouver
5 reviews W VANCOUVER, BC

Fridge Repair

Called them Friday night December 28, they were out the next day and fully prepared. Quick, efficient, and reliable! Excellent Polish service and craftsmanship. Will use them again and highly recommend Andy!!
A++

Stephen from Vancouver
Stephen from Vancouver

Fridge repair

My fridge worked intermittently for awhile - an intermittent symptom is always difficult to diagnose . I called Andy at Andy Appliance & he was able to come the same day. He identified the rather subtle problem and had the part to replace the fan right there. He also followed up with a phone call that evening & his price was fair. I commend him for his outstanding knowledge & experience as a appliance repairman.

Yas Kits
Yas Kits
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Fix our Garburator

We have to fix the garburator in our appartment and when I call them they came the next day, on time... they were fast and they told me that they could not save the old garburator because it was very damage.
For me at least they tried to save me some money. Andy is very professional and reliable.

ramongtzl-Langley
ramongtzl-Langley
7 reviews Vancouver, BC

Replace a cook top

Andy replaced the cooktop on my kitchen and he helped to get the best price for the appliance.

He was very accomodating with my schedule and he was able to work very early to have it ready.

Ramon in Langley
Ramon in Langley
14 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

Replaced Garberator and Cooktop

He came over to replace our garberator and our stovetop. He was trustworthy. I asked him to come at an odd time because I had to work and he was very accommodating to our needs. Price was reasonable because I compared it with other companies.

More about Andy's Appliance & Refrigeration

Andy's Appliance & Refrigeration Family Owned Friendly Mobile Service since 1993. My wife and me work together successfully. Our company is a Better Business Bureau® BBB® Accredited Business Company located in the neighbourhood of Kitsilano, Vancouver, BC since 1999. In Home Troubleshooting and Repairs Major Appliances. - Service, Repair, Replace ...
Looking for Appliance Repair pros in Vancouver?