Owen came to my home to fix a noise with my Samsung dryer.
He quoted me a replacement part and certified it was fixed.
The same day, the problem came back
He came to fix it again, and replaced another part. Said it was fixed.
The same day, the problem came back.
I called him back and he said it would cost me $60 for him to come and look again.
- Company Response
Sorry to hear that you were not happy with my service. Let me first state a few points:
1. There is no service charge for call back.
2. All completed jobs are warranted for 60 days.
3. Your dryer is old and parts did take two week to come in.
4. Parts are expensive making this job not cost effective.
5. Finally, your stacker Washer was in a very confine space making this Job unsafe to do.
I was unable to fix your dryer and gave you a refund. The cash was left under the mat at your front door. I left a voice mail on you wife's phone just to make sure she knew the refund was there.
John, if you are still not satisfied with my response, call me. 647 219 7227
I never like to leave a customer dissatisfied.