The Pool Shoppe

Furniture
The Pool Shoppe

Reviews for The Pool Shoppe

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Dont get them to open your pool

Had them open our pool in the past, did a great job. This year horrible. Broke things, chemicals a mess, didn't clean it. Pool was green two days later. Said it would be about $400 to open it. Final bill was $700. Not to mention what we spent ( at another pool company) to get the pool clean.
Never again. Spoke to them, they didn't seem to be bothered that we had such a experience.

Mother in Hamilton
Mother in Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Pool opening rip off

Do not get your pool opened by the Pool Shoppe. What was suppose to cost not more than $400, cost me $600. What a rip off and they made a mess. Never again!!!

Private User reviews Ohsweken, ON

Above ground pool

Bought our above ground pool about 3 years ago, the installation was quick, the installers tightened the hose clamps too tightly and ended up cutting into a hose causing a leak, fixed it ourselves, when they installed the pump they had used a broken patio stone and said they would be back within a couple days to bring a new one because (in their words) "it should be sitting level and it wouldn't be possible to ensure that it sits level unless the patio stone was one complete piece", they never came back even after I called several times about it. The sales people were great, even when u bring your water samples in the customer service is great. Now parts and service on the other hand is a different story, u get a very "bored" looking man who acts as if he doesn't even want to be talking to you and doesn't seem helpful at all

Sofia from Binbrook
Sofia from Binbrook
1 review Rd, ON

Above Ground Saltwater Pool

Great Customer service from walking through the door @ "the Shoppe" to Purchasing Our A/G saltwater Pool. To the prompt, professional and thorough Installation crew. Even a year later when my husband went in to inquire about the salt water system levels they took the time to explain!! Great people, & Business!

laura from Grimsby
laura from Grimsby
1 review Grimsby, ON

pool opening

If you use the pool shoppe expect them to do half of what they claim. I am a brand new pool owner, when I called to book I took their deluxe package, and I was told I wouldn't need to do anything. Well 4 bags of yard waste later, along with an unvacuumed pool and pool steps that weren't properly installed I am not impressed. The last tech that was out said he would be back to properly test chemical levels and vacuum. called the company today and all I got was "our manager said we aren't coming out again". I fully plan on doing a charge back.

Angela in Hamilton
Angela in Hamilton
3 reviews HAMILTON, ON

Games Room

I could not a store that carried a wide selection of dart boards and cabinets anywhere in Hamilton. Luckily, The Pool Shoppe had a great selection of dart boards, surrounds and cabinets. They also have a great selection of bars, stools and billiards items for your game room.

Rose in Binbrook
Rose in Binbrook
2 reviews BINBROOK, ON

Gameroom

This past Christmas we decided to up the ante in our basement and start with a bar setup and some games. The staff at the Pool Shoppe were very helpful in helping us plan and stage the area to it best potential. We purchased a bar with stools, a card table and a dart board. Game nite is at least once a month which is great family time needed in this day and age of technology. A good old fashion game of Euchre is good for the mind and sole.

L - Hamilton Mountain
L - Hamilton Mountain
4 reviews Hamilton, ON

above ground pool purchased and installed

We purchased a large above ground pool from the pool shoppe and we are very satisfied with the pool itself and the installers were really good. The aftercare is also really really good and they are all very helpful when we con in the store or when we call with questions.

dantheman
dantheman
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

install pool

Excellent company. Would recommend to all. Great customer service. They also provide ongoing care in that they help you with any problems that arise with the water quality , etc.

The Pool Shoppe, Hamilton
The Pool Shoppe, Hamilton
2 reviews Ancaster, ON

Sundance Hot Tub

After shopping around we didn't think we could justify going anywhere else! We loved their superior products, their pricing was competitive, and their sales and service people are the best!