Crackmasters

Sarah from St. Albert
Sarah from St. Albert
4 reviews Saint Albert, AB

Service

They were a very friendly and professional company. I am not very handy and they were great at explaining what was needed in basic terms so that I would understand. They even drew me a diagram. As well they didn't try and talk me into more then I needed they showed me where the crack was and that it didn't effect the insulation. I would defiantly recommend them.

carmen shaw in Edmonton
carmen shaw in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Repair. To cracks in basement. Wall.

Crackmaster was recommended. By a family member who had a similar issue. We were pleased thy the repair only took one day and came with a guarantee. Our only disappointment was that the warranty does not cover removal of any drywall. We have not had any water since.