Windows & Doors Installation & Service

MikeyMike in St. Catharines
0 reviews St. Catharines, ON

Front Door Replacement

L3B 5N5

I really enjoy my new front door. Went with a 3/4 mosaic glass insert and it modernized my 1950's bungalow. The two installers, Jamie and Johnny went above my expectations. While the spray foam insulation was drying, they secured some loose stones on my front steps. No charge, they took the initiative and just did it for me.
Mike M

rick powell
rick powell
0 reviews St. Catharines, ON

Front door

L3B 5N5

Had our front door replaced today. Nate and Joe did a great job, fast and efficient. Everything we hoped for and more. Thanks to Jeff and the people at Niagara for a great day.

Jen Niagara
Jen Niagara
6 reviews Niagara Falls, ON

Garage Door

L3B 5N5

Suggestion was made an I am glad we listened. A Insulated Door was for me. My Garage is insulated and so is my door. I have living space above the garage and it keeps my floor warm.