A B Tile & Stone Ltd

Eugenia Mackie, Edmonton
Eugenia Mackie, Edmonton
3 reviews , AB

Tile flooring

The linoleum tile in our home was looking old and yellow - time for a change. I called Ackard Contractors for some help. They put us in touch with A&B Tile. We went to their showroom to have a look. The family sales reps were really friendly and helpful. There were excellent and numerous flooring choices. It took longer than I had hoped to get on their work list but I am glad I waited. We had the kitchen, bathrooms, hallways and foyer tiled. The floors are beautiful and the workmanship excellent.