Jysk Linen 'N Furniture IncRichmond

Reviews for Jysk Linen 'N Furniture IncRichmond

david from New Westminster
david from New Westminster
1 review Vancouver, WA

very disappoint for the store

the service is very poor, I bough the doble bed frame and matress for the bedframe, however, the bedfram is not righ size as I bought, I return bedframe and mattress,then what happen, the store manager told me only return the bedfram because the problem ,not return the matress. it is very upset. I bought bedfram , with the matress. since the bedfram is not right size, i cannot use the matress without the bedframe. I will never back to store.

Eric Lee in Burnaby
Eric Lee in Burnaby
3 reviews Burnaby, BC

Bedroom and sofa

bought the sofa here, it is on clearance . I also bought a memory foam pillow. The staff always try to push you to buy more expensive ones. not very patient. The delivery is late

Vancouver, BC
Vancouver, BC
24 reviews Vancouver, BC

Purchase of picture frames

I bought a bunch of square picture frames, all of the same style, because I couldn't find them in other stores that I'd been to. Though the frames were fairly cheap, the quality was horrible. Some of the frames were scratched or scratched easily and the hanger to hang the frames were crocked, thus making it difficult to hang the picture straight. I would not purchase from there again.

c loong in Richmond
c loong in Richmond
13 reviews Richmond, BC

purchased picture frames

this store sells little bit of furniture, liner and decor. i bought a few picture frames with that back in 2009 and found out the picture frames were broken. i went there to get a refund, but they refused. this was the first time i got turn down for returning a defective item from a store. Their representatives were rude and gave me attitudes. A lot of stuffs there sold out at cheap prices, but again their qualities are the worst.
never purchase anything from them

annie x in Richmond
annie x in Richmond
10 reviews Richmond, BC

Bedroom Redecoration

I was looking for bed linen and a few other necessities for my bedroom and I found that the variety of linens at JYSK was not as varied as the company name suggests to be. I feel that even Ikea has more bed linens than JYSK. However, I was able to find some great deals for decorations I didn't plan on getting for the room makeover! So shop around and you may find some interesting additions to any room.

Estee in Vancouver
Estee in Vancouver
6 reviews Vancouver, BC

bath and linen

This is a very neat store to shop at because I find good quality home decor items for my bathroom at this store at really unbelievably low prices. Each item has a variety of colors to choose from for my bath linens and rugs and towels. I also love their selection of wooden baskets for home decoration.

Vionna in Burnaby
Vionna in Burnaby
6 reviews BURNABY, BC

Home Accessories

This place is full of discounted items! Their stocks are very random. So if you see something you like, you will have to get it right away, otherwise it will be gone. I bought some home accessories such as shower curtains, coasters, patio chairs...prices are alot cheaper if you can find something that matches your taste. Tip is to check often and look hard!

John Cheng  in Vancouver
John Cheng in Vancouver
8 reviews Vancouver, BC

Storage Box

The storage box was a very good deal. However, items can be hard to find due to the store layout. Also, there seems always to be an unpleasant smell throughout the store. Recently the store layout was adjusted and I found this layout less convenient/appealing compared to the previous one.