Thunder Bay Insulations Limited

Dan Cox in Thunder Bay
Dan Cox in Thunder Bay
2 reviews Thunder Bay, ON

Add attic insulation

After waiting a week to have another contractor return my call,I called Thunder Bay Insulations and to my surprise a very cheerful staff member answered-no voice mail.The next morning I had a written estimate and the work was completed at my convenience within a week or so.The installer was pleasant,efficient,and he did a good clean up.All very professional,and being a senior on a low fixed income I felt the price was reasonable to get from R24 to R50.Impressive,and I am not easily impressed:)