335 Fruitland Road Stoney Creek ON L8E 5M8

New Napoleon Peninsula Fireplace

905-643-0981
720 Upper James Street
L8E 5M8

Great experience dealing with HHC! Ordered a fireplace and it was ready for install in a couple of weeks. Brendan was very flexible with the schedule and had the installers over as soon as we were ready. Everything done in a couple of hours and working perfectly, with a tutorial on how to operate everything. The glass on one side of the fireplace cracked due to a defect, but Brendan had a replacement ordered the same day. Replaced in a few days without issue. I would definitely get our second fireplace replaced from HHC. Will post a photo when our reno is complete!

Al in Ancaster from Hamilton
Al in Ancaster from Hamilton
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

New furnace, air & water heater

I was referred to Hamilton Home Comfort as a possible provider of new furnace and air. I called and spoke to Brendan. he provided me quotations on phone and when I asked for another manufacturer he gave me numbers shortly after. I further checked with a friend retired from business and while he had worked for another company he said HHC is an excellent company. I also checked with my service provider and he provided a quote but was higher with fewer features. I was very pleased with Brandon & Gerry the installation crew. They were very good and detailed in work. Shorty after I asked for a cost to provide a new water heater. I ordered a few days after without getting another quote. It was installed last week and Brandon & Gerry did install.Just great. Not sure of who to buy from i highly recommend Hamilton home comfort & Brenden.

dsimedeiros
dsimedeiros
1 review Hannon, ON

A.C and gas line installation

905-643-0981
720 Upper James Street
L8E 5M8

I contacted Hamilton Home Comfort to get an air conditioner and a gas line installed for our stove. I dealt with Brenden from the beginning. He was so patient and open to answer any questions that I had (and know that I ask tons of questions). I was also a bit worried about the pricing of air conditioning because a lot of the quotes I was receiving from other companies seemed absurd. Hamilton Home Comfort offered the best price for us - it was reasonable and affordable. The day of our air conditioner install, there were issues (as there always is), Brenden called me right away to tell me what the issue was and was very willing to negotiate price. Not once did I feel pressured to give my business to them. AJ installed our AC and our gas line. He was really knowledgeable and flexible with us. I would 100% recommend Hamilton Home Comfort to anyone seeking AC and/or gas line installation. They were professional, reasonable, honest and really personable, which is really really hard to find these days.

Garnet in Hamilton
Garnet in Hamilton

Air conditioner

Absolutely amazing service from Hamilton Home Comfort to get my air conditioner up and running again. The service was prompt, the guys are friendly and personable, clean up and most importantly they make sure that everything is fixed and they don't leave until it is.

I will recommend Hamilton Home Comfort to anyone and will never deal with anyone else. Thank you for all you hard work and for helping me out when it was really hot outside.

Harpreet in Mississauga
Harpreet in Mississauga
1 review Kitchener, ON

Air conditioner install

Had an A/C installed from this company. They were able to provide competitive quotes on several different models of A/C. Extremely professional and courteous to deal with. Highly recommend them for any heating/cooling solution.

AJ SINGH in Hamilton
AJ SINGH in Hamilton

AMAZING SERVICE AND AMAZING PRODUCT

Hamilton Home Comfort has always done a wonderful job for my family. In 2017, they installed 2 high quality furnace units in my properties. In 2018, they installed an amazing Napoleon Fireplace. We are simply grateful! Thank you!

Fireplace blower repair

Very quick response to my first email! Excellent and professional working manner both on the phone and at my home. Very knowledgeable and friendly people! I would definitely recommend this company to others!

Thank you! We sincerely appreciate you trusting us with the repair and look forward to assisting you in the future. Cheers!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Quick service

The two techs who came out to service and clean my furnace were great - friendly, knowledgeable, and even offered to dispose of my pile of old smoke detectors for me, as they left. Thank you!

Thank you for taking the time to write a kind review. We pride ourselves on being extremely knowledgeable when it comes to fireplaces and we are happy you were able to benefit from that. We always try to go that extra mile for our customers and we hope you will call us in the future for all your fireplace needs. Thanks again!

KAT in Chatham
KAT in Chatham
1 review Chatham Kent, ON

Central AC Repair

From our first contact, when our AC was not working during a hot spell, to completion of the repair job, Hamilton Home Comfort was nothing but excellent! Brendan in the office was courteous & knowledgeable. He came up with a plan and he made it happen. Dody, the technician that supplied us with hands-on service was friendly, professional and efficient. We have nothing but praise for the folks here, and would recommend them to anyone in a flash. Thanks!

Thanks for the positive review Kat! We appreciate you trusting us with this job. It was a pleasure working with you and we are happy to be able to get your air conditioner working in such timely manner so that you were able to be comfortable at home! We look forward to helping you with your future heating and cooling needs. Cheers!

OakvilleResident
OakvilleResident

Finally after 7 quotes I found hhc.

I gathered many quotes for my furnace replacement in oakville. I obtained quotes from 4200 to 6000 from Oakville companies. The problem is that they have sales guys that get paid too much. HHC gave me honest advice with a great price for unit and install. They set me up with energy audit and rebates. The unit is great and the home consistently warm. I will use Hamilton home comfort Stoney creek again someday and advise others as well. Brandon is great to deal with.

Review has 1 previous version

Thank you so much for the kind words. We appreciate you selecting Hamilton Hamilton Home comfort to replace your furnace. We look forward to serving all your heating and cooling needs in the future!

More about Hamilton Home Comfort Inc

Hamilton Home Comfort is a local heating and cooling company that is dedicated to providing top quality service and installation for gas fireplaces, furnaces and central ACs. We are an authorized dealer for the most innovative and reputable fireplace brands on the market such as Napoleon, Regency and Savannah. We are also an authorized dealer for the top HVAC brands such as Lennox, York, Goodman and KeepRite. Our dedication to customer service and our attention to detail is what sets us apart from our competitors. We are truly dedicated to ensuring our customers have a pleasant experience from the second they contact our office to the moment they can enjoy their heating or cooling appliance whether that be enjoying a complimentary bottle of wine by the new fireplace or sipping a cold beverage in the comfort of their newly air conditioned house on a hot summer day. We live by our motto, "Come in as a customer, leave as a friend."