4844 93 Avenue NW Edmonton AB T6B 2P8

Colin in Edmonton
Colin in Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Kitchen Tiles

This is the second time that I have used Handyman Connection for my needs. We wanted to have a new tile backsplash installed after we had a new countertop installed. We requested a quote and were introduced to Don. Don gave us a very attractive quote and some insights tile sizes and materials. Don is very personable and professional. He recommended longer subway tiles for our backsplash.
He also recommended a couple different ways to hang the tiles. Don's tile work is really good. We are really happy with how it all tuned out. The recommendations we get from the contractors at Handyman Connection really make it easy to get the materials we need and end up with the results we want in our projects. Thanks again.

Blake Murdoch from Edmonton
Blake Murdoch from Edmonton
5 reviews Edmonton, AB

Handyman Connection

Handyman Connection completed several drywall repairs after a bathroom renovation in my home that involved changes in plumbing. The work was high quality and was done quickly, and the price was fair. The quote was detailed and there was a warranty, though it was not needed. I highly recommend them.

kevin hynes in Edmonton
kevin hynes in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

repair on some doors in my house

Tried them love the service . Would recommend to everyone . If Your worried about letting people in to do work on your house . I like doing most of my own work . Just didn't have the time . It was affordable ,quick and well done .

Thank you Kevin. We hope to work with you again soon.

Minaz in Sherwood Park
Minaz in Sherwood Park
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Leak in basement bathroom

I got a timely appointment given the nature of the problem.

Gentleman is a professional. He found the source of the problem very quickly and fixed it within half an hour.

Thank you for the review Minaz!

Happy Customer in Edmonton
Happy Customer in Edmonton

Edmonton Fireplaces

The service and information supplied by Jason was as good as it gets. I was completely happy with my repair and extra time he took to make sure the everything was clean and working properly.

Thank you for taking the time to post about your experience with Handyman Connection.

Ming-Ying
Ming-Ying
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Drywall repair and paint

Work was done in a timely manner. Terry is very experienced and the job performed is flawless too. Handyman connection has been keeping me in the loop from the beginning to the end. No “surprise” happened and everything was taken care of professionally and well thought for. We’ll definitely consider them again when needs arise in the future.

Thank you very much for your review and your experience with our Plumber, Terry.

Sean in Toronto
Sean in Toronto
1 review Edmonton, AB

Poor workmanship and high, misleading prices

Update: While the work didn't turn out the way I had hoped, Handyman Connection did work with me to bring the price charged down to a more reasonable amount. I give them credit for that.

I hired handyman connection to do a few small exterior jobs. The quote for the first few things seemed reasonable, so I asked them to provide a quote on a few other things. The second quote seemed very expensive and I immediately decided not to move forward with any of that work. Our craftsman started doing the work from the first quote, but only stayed for about an hour the first time and barely got started. When he returned, I wasn’t home. I wasn’t impressed when I saw what he had done. He used white caulking to fix screw holes on our blue siding. He also put multiple plain metal screws into the front of some loose window trim (dark blue in color) he was supposed to secure. Both jobs look terrible. I might have been alright with his approach if he’d consulted me first and we had discussed what other options were available, but he didn’t. At this point, I asked to delete one of the biggest items on the quote (a repair of our garage chimney, which needed to be sealed and straightened out). Most of the other items on the quote were small, such as repairing holes in siding and securing the loose window trim. Handyman Connection responded by reducing the quote that was around $1,000 by $75. I then asked for an itemized breakdown of the quote. It took them several days to respond and when they did, the pricing made no sense. The smaller, quick items were priced higher than the two bigger items (the chimney repair and parging for two basement windows). I asked for additional items to be removed from the quote and once again the price was barely reduced.

I complained about the pricing and the workmanship, and we still haven’t resolved things over a month later. The window parging turned out alright, although I’m skeptical of how well it will hold up over time. Our craftsman is apparently finished now, but he didn't do a couple of the small things that weren't deleted from the quote. The work that was done was very sloppy and the overall pricing makes no sense. I would only hire Handyman Connection if you’re desperate and you don’t care about cost or workmanship.

Thank you for sharing your review Sean. I understand that you and Karen, our Office Manager, are currently working through the final negotiations. I understand the difficulty in working through this particular project with you as most of the communication has been via email, after hours, we always prefer to deal with discussions over the telephone in order to allow back and forth conversations for clarity. We appreciate your business and have been responsive to your concerns and requests throughout this process.

Private User reviews Sherwood Park, AB

Bathroom Renovations

Our contractor, Alex Turkington, did an excellent job. He was a jack of all trades having to do plumbing, electrical, carpentry, drywalling and tiling. He worked tirelessly to complete our job and was very friendly, knowledgeable and tidy. He kept us informed of any issues uncovered during the process and was a master at problem-solving and thinking outside the box. I would highly recommend Handyman Connection to anyone looking to undertake home renovations. Photos are of one bathroom but the total cost included plumbing and electrical work in another bathroom and lots of baseboard work.

Thank you so much for your review, Alex is an amazing remodeler and we are fortunate to have him on our team.

Daniel in Edmonton
Daniel in Edmonton

Fireplace Mantel Tiles

I had requested to have 5-12-24 tiles laid on our fireplace mantel,which reqd approx. 2 hrs work, with minimal cuts and the estimate came out to $880.00-very simple job,cost insane-lloks like seniors are volnerble,had other estimates of approx. .$100.00 plus.Sorry Fellows

We appreciate the opportunity to evaluate the work with you, and always encourage getting 2-3 quotes before making your decision. Should you wish to compare quotes we'd be happy to do so with you, and if you would like to discuss any details in the meantime I did leave you a voice mail a couple of days ago to follow up. Hope to talk soon, Carol

Elizabeth in Ardrossan
Elizabeth in Ardrossan
5 reviews ARDROSSAN, AB

dry walling and other miscellaneous fixes

Excellent work. Professional job done. I'm completely satisfied with the work. Thank you Rick S. for your services! Will be using you again. I would not hesitate to recommend this company.

Thank you for your review, Elizabeth.

More about Handyman Connection

For every need that may arise, Handyman Connection of Edmonton is committed to providing you with dependable and skilled craftsmen, great customer service, and first class workmanship. Just one call or click brings our expertise right to your door. Handyman Connection of Edmonton can help turn your home improvement "to-do" list into "done."

Home repairs and remodeling is what we get excited about, Handyman Connection is your single solution for that list of home improvements that seems to grow longer every day. Whether you need something installed, built, fixed or maintained, we are your reliable and trusted partner for all your home repair and remodeling needs. Your home needs expertise and we have the experts at Handyman Connection of Edmonton.