Handyman Connection

Reviews for Handyman Connection

Old homeowner in Edmonton
Old homeowner in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Very varied jobs done perfectly/

Several tricky little jobs and a couple more serious ones needed doing, Our handyman came and assessed them, Then he came and did them They were all done promptly and well/

Thank you for your review.

Linda in Edmonton
Linda in Edmonton

Kitchen Reno

High quality professional expertise and workmanship. So pleasant to work with in turning my kitchen idea into a dream come true, and in turning problems into solutions like magic! And throughout the renovation, I really had no stress! That is Gold Standard, so thank you Handyman Connection! Keith, Garrett, Darren, Karen and Alex are fantastic! I have more projects coming up, and they will certainly be the team I go to!!

Thank you Linda for your review, we are happy to be a part of your renovation and look forward to seeing the end result.

MarilynK in Edmonton
MarilynK in Edmonton

Flooring

Don did a wonderful job installing our flooring. He was considerate, courteous and answered all of our questions. The job site was left neat and clean everyday. When the job was finished, he did a great job cleaning up and removing all waste. This was Don's second time working in our home. He is very professional and knowledgeable. We look forward to Don helping us with our next project.

Thank you Marilyn for your review, and your comments about Don, he enjoys the work and he is always happy to help homeowners with their repairs.

Jean in Sherwood Park
Jean in Sherwood Park

a good first impression!

After an appliance repair company uninstalled our dishwasher and did not return to repair it, we did some troubleshooting and got it working again. But we could not reinstall it ourselves. We decided to try Handyman Connection, and the worker whom they dispatched did an excellent job. We will definitely call them again.

Thank you Jean!

chocha13 from Edmonton
chocha13 from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Needed a set cut to expose existing heat vent in bathroom

Omer was absolutely fantastic. He explained everything prior to job, cut the tile beautifully with no knicks or cracks in it. So happy I called after stressing about it for many months. Big Thank You to Omer. I will definitely be using Handyman Connection again!!!!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your experience with Handyman Connection. We are pleased to have been able to help you with your home repair.

John Tansowny in Edmonton
John Tansowny in Edmonton

Laundry Room Reno

Johnny did a fabulous job in raising our counters for built appliances, definitely hire again. Professional, on time, super conscientious, left no mess, clear and concise project review, very pleased.

Thank you John for your comments on Johnny's workmanship and neatness.

Kitchen Plumbing

I had some plumbing work that needed to be done. My existing contractor recommended then for service. They were easy to get hold off and scheduled the job right away. The work hardly took four hours and the plumber was courteous and respectful of my house.

Colin in Edmonton
Colin in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Basement bathroom install

We needed a basement bathroom for our place as one bathroom wouldn't do any longer. I sought out 3 quotes from top rated contractors on Homestars. Handyman Connection was the team for us. Alex was the project manager for my renovation, he visited my house and was very knowledgeable. He had his initial look to gather some information. Alex arranged to have a Master plumber (Darren) come and visit to answer the questions he could not tell us what we needed. When that information was gathered he put together a very comprehensive quote detailing framing, plumbing, drywalling, flooring and finishing costs. Handyman Connection didn't at the time have a master electrician on staff, but arranged to have another local company (Robart Electrical) work with them to wire up the bathroom and breaker panel. Alex even went above and beyond to recommend bathroom products like shower, toilet, and flooring as we didn't know what we should get. Alex even managed to provide me a detailed shopping list of building materials so I didn't have to guess at what I needed. The items I didn't have his team picked up for me and itemized is for my review. They didn't ask for a deposit and billed me at each major phase completion. The bathroom was recently finished and its great. Thanks to Alex, Omer, and Darren for making this bathroom a cost effective reality. I will contact them again if I have any work I need done in the future.

Colin we appreciate you taking the time to write such a great review. We have many talented trades on board and were happy to work through your project with you to give you the result you wanted. We look forward to working with you again when the need arises.

Loretta in Edmonton
Loretta in Edmonton

Bathtub tap leak

the service was done in a timely manner, broken parts were replaced, tech was on time, very courteous and explained what he did in a way I could understand thanks

More about Handyman Connection

For every need that may arise, Handyman Connection of Edmonton is committed to providing you with dependable and skilled craftsmen, great customer service, and first class workmanship. Just one call or click brings our expertise right to your door. Handyman Connection of Edmonton can help turn your home improvement "to-do" list into "done."

Home repairs and remodeling is what we get excited about, Handyman Connection is your single solution for that list of home improvements that seems to grow longer every day. Whether you need something installed, built, fixed or maintained, we are your reliable and trusted partner for all your home repair and remodeling needs. Your home needs expertise and we have the experts at Handyman Connection of Edmonton.