Blackstar Aluminum Ltd

Tania in Toronto
Tania in Toronto
0 reviews , ON

Excellent Customer Service - # 1 in Their Field

Not sure who JOJO was dealing with from Blackstar Aluminum, but I am sure he meant to post that under another company.
Anytime I call Pat from Blackstar, he always picks up my phone calls, and if he is otherwise engaged, when I leave a message my call is returned the same day. ( I wonder why JoJo just did not call the number listed and ask to speak to Pat)

He is my contractor of choice when it comes to any type of aluminum work on all my projects. Fantastic work, timely completion, knowledgeable, and professional installers

JoJo
JoJo

Be Careful do not use

New gutter system installed with many down spouts missing... massive overflow when it rains
5 years of calling leaving messages and no response.
This is how they treat Seniors..
Mom 84
Dad 91
Your company Should Be Ashamed

William
William

New Eaves, Soffits, Fascia

Completely satisfied with Blackstar Aluminum! Working with Tony was a wonderful experience. We needed new eaves back in 2017 and after a thorough review and 3 quotations, we settled with Blackstar. We decided to also have the Alu Rex leaf guard system installed and we are very thankful. Their team of expert installers came and completed the project in the stated time frame.
This year, we had an addition to the front of our house, which meant that we needed to have some more aluminum work done. I contacted Tony and we worked together to complete the project. We ended up running into colder weather, and Tony stepped it up. He managed to squeeze us in and we beat the cold and snow.
Thank you Tony and the Blackstar Team!

lodge.stephanie in Toronto, Ontario
lodge.stephanie in Toronto, Ontario

Old Eaves dowdy..now shiny and new

Had the eaves trough replaced yesterday and it LOOKS GREAT! We left the traditional black & white colour behind and went for an earthy cactus green. Cost was slightly higher due to custom colour, but it is worth it.

From start to finish Phil, Pat & the installers were professional and available to answer any inquiries we had. Due to the season, the installation date was unpredictable, but Pat always kept us in the loop to their intended installation.

The crew was in and out within a few hours. The eaves troughs were installed with the Alu-Rex leaf guard system. It is seamless, streamlined and looks great.

Would recommend BlackStar Aluminum in a heart beat.

Medardo in Toronto
Medardo in Toronto

Gutter

Tony and the crew did an amazing job in replacing my gutter. The crews came on time and finished the job on time. They were very helpful and friendly. I will recommend them to my friends.

Replaced all eavestroughs and downpipes

Tony and his crew were very responsive and good to work with.
All our existing eavestroughs and downpipes were replaced with eavestroughs with a leafguard system.
Note that some colours may incur additional charges. So ask upfront.
Also, it took sometime for an install date to be determined, partially due to my own delay, then due to waiting for our desired colour of eavestroughs to be procured. I assume using standard colours would have been quicker.
Once the final date was set, the crew did all the work quickly and kept the grounds clean.
I would recommend them.

Boris in High Park in Toronto
Boris in High Park in Toronto

eavestroughs and gutter guards

This is a very good company to deal with. My emails were always promptly answered, and it was easy to get information. The work was top of the line. In particular, if you are interested in Alurex gutter guards, these guys really know what they are doing. Pricing is competitive. I would definitely hire them again.

Daniel in Toronto
Daniel in Toronto

Blackstar Aluminum

I was very satisfied with the workmanship provided by Blackstar Aluminum. Tony and the work crew were very professional, the job was done on time and for the price I was quoted. The soffit, fascia, and eavestroughs look amazing. I would absolutely hire this company again.

Graham in Brampton
Graham in Brampton

Eavestrough & Downspout Replacement

Received a reasonable quotation in writing from Tony within days of making first contact. Ivan and his assistant arrived at 8:30am and were completed by 2:30pm. Their work was amazingly orchestrated, thorough and clean. I am looking forward to not having to clean out the eaves several times each year. Overall, a very pleasant sales and installation experience.

Thanks graham we appreciate the positive review and your business!

More about Blackstar Aluminum Ltd

BLACKSTAR ALUMINUM IS RECOGNIZED AS ONE OF HOMESTARS’ BEST OF 2018 YORK REGION

If you are installing new rain gutters or protecting existing rain gutters contact Blackstar Aluminum - The Best Installer for Your Eavestrough in Toronto (GTA) Region. The Blackstar Aluminum will help you make right choices with your residential or commercial property.

We sell and install 5" and 6" eavestroughs, Gutter Clean System © Leaf Guard, T-Rex Continuous Hanger System including a free leaf guard, siding, soffit and fascia in Toronto (GTA), Etobicoke, North York, Scarborough, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Mississauga, Brampton, York Region.

The BlackStar Aluminum is a certified Elite Installer of Alu-Rex T-Rex Continuous Fastening System. This gives you lifetime manufacturer's warranty on new installations with T-Rex Continuous Fastening System.

Call us for a quote today at (416) 989-6527!

Gutters & Eavestroughs and Siding
Seamless Eavestroughing Systems, T-Rex Continuous Hanger & Leaf guard, The Leaf Solution, Vinyl siding, Soffit, Fascia
With more than 20 years of experience, Blackstar Aluminum offers top quality products and services in Toronto (GTA), Etobicoke, North York, Scarborough, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Mississauga, Brampton, York Region.
Alu-Rex T-Rex Continuous Fastening Systems, Leaf Solution Leaf Guard
5" and 6" K Style Seamless Eavestrough
We are experts in installing 5" and 6" eavestroughs, Gutter Clean System © Leaf Guard, T-Rex Continuous Hanger System including a free leaf guard, siding, soffit and fascia in Toronto (GTA), Etobicoke, North York, Scarborough, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Mississauga, Brampton, York Region. We have the equipment, manpower and experience, to clean gutters and install Leaf Relief gutter guards on any type of multi-building complex.
2003