Blackstar Aluminum Ltd

Blackstar Aluminum Ltd

Best of 2019 winner 2 timesBest of 2019winner 2 times

Reviews for Blackstar Aluminum Ltd

Soffit, Fascia and Eavestrough

I originally contracted Blackstar to install the soffit, fascia and eavestrough on my and my neighbour's new garages last October, 2018. Unfortunately the buildings weren't ready for them on time, so the work was pushed to spring 2019. Blackstar followed up, completed the work in a timely and professional manner with great result and at the original price. I highly recommend them.

Thanks for using Blackstar! We appreciate the business

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Eavestrough and gutter guard

Work was done on time and completed as promised. Was done about 6 months ago and so far no issues. Work looks good and appreciated follow up after the work was done. Clean-up after the work was ok. Some debris was thrown into our garden but no big deal. Overall, I'm very satisfied with the work and value.

Thanks for the business sorry about the debris. We appreciate your business and honest review!

Ron Zeraldo
Ron Zeraldo

The Best Aluminum Eavestrough service in the GTA!

I recently had all of the eavestrough replaced on my home by BlackStar Aluminum...Top Notch Service; from my initial meeting with Pat who was knowledgeable, Courteous & offered many solutions to alleviate several drainage issues that I had to the final installation. He was efficient with providing an estimate for the work & kept his promise for installation date. Ivan & Derek were the installers..they arrived on time & after introducing themselves they immediately started working. They knew what I agreed to with Pat & discussed the job with me, they worked hard, efficiently & brought to my attention any issues that arose. The site was cleaned up well & they were most friendly to deal with. I highly recommend BlackStar aluminum...all of this a very reasonable price! Well Done!

Thank you sir! Was our pleasure you were great to work with also

Simon M in Newmarket
Simon M in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Complete siding, soffit trough for Complete second-story. GREAT JOB

Absolutely amazing job done by Pat and his great crew
Fantastic organization, design and execution of all elements
Highly recommend them to anyone for small or large project
Well done!
Thank u!

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review Simon! Looking forward to working with you again.
Regards, the Blackstar Aluminum Team.

Joseph in Toronto
Joseph in Toronto

install fascia, soffit and eavestrough

Thanks for Blackstar for their excellent job. My house looks modern now.
Crews came on time and did installation professionally. After installation they clean job site.
I strongly recommend Blackstar for aluminum installation.

It was a pleasure working with you Joseph! Looking forward to working with you on future projects.
Regards, the Blackstar Aluminum Team.

Frank in Toronto
Frank in Toronto

Gutter

Amazing work.!! Thanks blackstar!! They came and provided me with options to replace my evstrough. They were neat and left my place like they were never there. Im very happy with the quality of work. I would use them again anytime.

Thanks frank for the business! You were easy to work with also!

Eaves trough

Pierre and Pat are very knowledgeable in their respective field, but they are not the individuals doing the installation. The good thing is they do come back and do things right, and that is very important. Overall we were satisfied with the results.

Our goal is to make the customers happy in any situation. Glad it worked out. Thanks

Anthony in North York
Anthony in North York

Siding

Blackstar Aluminum was contracted to change the sidings on my entire house after a wind storm damage. Pat from Blackstar was in contact with me and kept me informed with progress of the project every step of the way. He was reliable, dependable and very professional. I am extremely satisfied with the completed job and will call Blackstar again if there is ever a need. Pat is (a great guy) an asset to the company. By extension, the company seems reliable and professional. I strongly recommend Blackstar to any one who might need a siding job done.

Thanks for the business Anthony glad you experienced Blackstar excellent customer service

Tom C from Toronto
Tom C from Toronto

Replacement and upgrade of eaves, soffits, drainpipes, and porch ceiling, replacement of window shutters

Blackstar (Pat) was excellent to deal with, great suggestions, great at keeping in touch and communicating. We are very pleased with the quality of the results...it's as if we gave our house a face lift. Job well done, thank you!

Glad you are happy and you can enjoy the new look on your home. Thanks for the business!

Sid from Toronto
Sid from Toronto

Eaves, soffit restoration and addition

I engaged Pat for my addition and restoration for some damage during construction. Despite of being busy during peak season, Pat sent Rob who did a fanfastic job for my job. I would highly recommend Blackstar due to his commitment to quality and honest customer service.
Sid

Thanks Sid for your business

More about Blackstar Aluminum Ltd

BLACKSTAR ALUMINUM IS RECOGNIZED AS ONE OF HOMESTARS’ BEST OF 2018 YORK REGION

If you are installing new rain gutters or protecting existing rain gutters contact Blackstar Aluminum - The Best Installer for Your Eavestrough in Toronto (GTA) Region. The Blackstar Aluminum will help you make right choices with your residential or commercial property.

We sell and install 5" and 6" eavestroughs, Gutter Clean System © Leaf Guard, T-Rex Continuous Hanger System including a free leaf guard, siding, soffit and fascia in Toronto (GTA), Etobicoke, North York, Scarborough, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Mississauga, Brampton, York Region.

The BlackStar Aluminum is a certified Elite Installer of Alu-Rex T-Rex Continuous Fastening System. This gives you lifetime manufacturer's warranty on new installations with T-Rex Continuous Fastening System.

Call us for a quote today at (416) 989-6527!

Gutters & Eavestroughs and Siding
Seamless Eavestroughing Systems, T-Rex Continuous Hanger & Leaf guard, The Leaf Solution, Vinyl siding, Soffit, Fascia
With more than 20 years of experience, Blackstar Aluminum offers top quality products and services in Toronto (GTA), Etobicoke, North York, Scarborough, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Mississauga, Brampton, York Region.
Alu-Rex T-Rex Continuous Fastening Systems, Leaf Solution Leaf Guard
5" and 6" K Style Seamless Eavestrough
We are experts in installing 5" and 6" eavestroughs, Gutter Clean System © Leaf Guard, T-Rex Continuous Hanger System including a free leaf guard, siding, soffit and fascia in Toronto (GTA), Etobicoke, North York, Scarborough, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Mississauga, Brampton, York Region. We have the equipment, manpower and experience, to clean gutters and install Leaf Relief gutter guards on any type of multi-building complex.
2003