M S M Majestic Stone Man Inc.

470 North Rivermede Road Vaughan ON L4K 3R8
Fireplace Mantels
M S M Majestic Stone Man Inc.

Reviews for M S M Majestic Stone Man Inc.

rosa.Koraian
rosa.Koraian

Fireplace mantle

MSM was very professional, detail oriented, and organized. They delivered above and beyond my expectations. Rafi walked me through their inventory and helped me choose a mantle that fit the style of my home. They were very accommodating with organizing an installation date and cleaned up after themselves.

Floor to ceiling mantel

The best company to deal with, they are very professional. Fair prices comparing to other companies and very clean during installation. Will definitely do business with you in the near future!

Fred in Thornhill
Fred in Thornhill

Mantel replacement

A very professional job that went over and above to deliver a nice
looking mantel.
We are more than satisfied with the outcome. The crew cleaned up after the job was done which was an added bonus.
The design is nice. The salesperson was easy to deal with and offered good suggestions that made the outcome that much better.

franny3
franny3
5 reviews Maple, ON

fireplace mantel

I had MSM install a fireplace mantel. They were anything but professional during the installation! After the installation, I noticed that it had spots of another colour but I was told that it was wet and when it dried the colour would be the same.

It has been over a month, the colour is still off, I have left over 10 messages, nobody has called me back.

Phillip Pagel in Mississauga
Phillip Pagel in Mississauga

Stone mantel fireplace

Very professional service and on time to do work.
Satisfied with final product. Cleaned up after the job was done.
The crafmanship is great and easy to deal with. The price was right!

julia in North york
julia in North york
1 review North York, ON

mantel

they were very professional, they did quick , good work, well done. thank you. we will do other work that we need with them again.it looks excellent , we are pleased with the outcome.good price .

More about M S M Majestic Stone Man Inc.

Lots of years of great work done for great customers.
Call us to discuss what is possible.