Strone

Strone
905-846-0182
15 Regan
Brampton

After going thru a devastating house fire the last thing I wanted was to have worry about the rebuilding process but this is exactly what I have had to do. Strone has not lived up to their promises and commitments-they have been a nightmare. They have failed to remember that I am the homeowner and it is my home.my money, my decisions and have tried to cut their costs by using poor quality and cutting corners at every opportunity to increase their profit. Don't let them fool you- they are working for themselves and NOT you.
I would not recommend them to even my worst enemy. 0 OUT OF 5