Hearth Manor Bbq's & Fireplaces

BBQ Equipment & Service
Hearth Manor Bbq's & Fireplaces

Reviews for Hearth Manor Bbq's & Fireplaces

Gas Fireplace

When my old gas fireplace in my office did not work anymore, I contacted many fireplace retailers. The one that stood out among all the rest was Hearth Manor. I chose them because of their service, knowledge, customer-focus, expertise, product range, and safety focus. I knew when I ordered my gas fireplace in October 2020 that it would be a long wait until it arrived, considering supply and distribution backorders and delays. The Hearth Manor team worked hard to enable me to be warm and safe this winter. I don't have to wear a parka and gloves when I work in my office anymore. Now I can enjoy the looks, quiet, quality, safety, and warmth of my new fireplace. I recommend Hearth Manor highly. I trust them to provide me with the best and for excellent value.

Kristen
Kristen

Fireplace and Mantle purchase

Came in to look at electric fireplaces because where I’d like to put it, gas isn’t an option. Was welcomed right away and found all staff to be very knowledgeable and helpful. I have been to many different fireplace shops in Mississauga and must say this was my favourite. Everything is fairly priced and they offer install and custom services making it a one stop shop.
Would highly recommend!

J.P. in Milton
J.P. in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Best prices in the area

I was looking to purchase 3 Napoleon electric fireplaces. After shopping around for a few days, Hearth Manor's price couldn't be beaten. Centrally located made it easy and convenient for pickup. Staff helped me load all 3 too.

Carriere  in Mississauga
Carriere in Mississauga

Fireplace Mantle

Very friendly and knowledgeable. Gave us invaluable information. Beautiful store with reasonably priced merchandise. I expected high prices but I was pleasantly surprised. I will definitely go back to buy more.

Paul in Mississauga
Paul in Mississauga

Install gas insert

From my first visit I felt I was in good hands. I went in to look at wood inserts and left seriously considering gas. Liz was very knowledgeable and offer me some options in gas which were cheaper than the wood stoves I saw.

We were on tight timelines with other construction we had booked and it was installed in a little over a week The installation team was great. Job site was left tidy.

Thanks Ontario hearth

Phil in Toronto
Phil in Toronto
1 review Erin, ON

Purchased two Valor Fireplaces

Purchased 2 fireplaces from Hearth Manor. Sales experience was good but that is where it ended. Install was prolonged by the fact first installer refused to finish the job until Hearth Manor paid him. 1st installer never came back and job was finished by a second installer. Neither installer explained anything about the operation, setup, etc.
When we couldn't get the fireplace to operate our calls to the store went unanswered. Finally reached out to Valor who walked us through the setup.
I would not recommend Hearth Manor.

akmcdonald85 in Toronto
akmcdonald85 in Toronto

Mantel & Fireplace Renovation

Our experience with Hearth Manor was awful. They are very disorganized, and outsourced our mantel renovation to a contractor who promised us an amazing mantel. We were told we would be given a detailed drawing of what our mantel would look like, but we never received it, and in the end he told us he would make a mantel just like the picture in the example we provided. The mantel we received looks nothing like the picture we provided, and it looks cheap. The top of the mantel has a piece of cheap baseboard around it, which is unacceptable considering we paid a high price for a custom piece!! I tried contacting the store numerous times, and they kept saying to deal with the contractor and took no responsibility. In the end they stopped responding to me, and this has been a terrible experience, and we deeply regret choosing them for our renovation.

Liz in Ottawa
Liz in Ottawa

Fireplace installation

Hearth Manor is a disaster. They dont know what they are doing and will not stand behind their faulty work unless they are compelled to by the Distributor. They dont answer your calls. The gas fitter doesnt hang tags on the gas line, the product will be installed missing peices that you wont know about until it breaks down 2 years later and they really dont care about their customers. Its a disgraceful operation that shouldnt be allowed to continue installations of potentially lethal equipment.

Richard in Oakville
Richard in Oakville

Hearth Manir - Town & Country fireplace

Bought top of line Town & Country linear fireplace and now it’s broken and useless. I’ve called and emailed Liz, the owner. Liz left me a voicemail once. I called again and an associate gave me their service company who, when called, refused to service Town & Country equipment. Associate then gave me another service company who won’t respond (calls and emails for three weeks!). Very disappointing. We went from being big fans of Hearth Manor to becoming extremely disappointing.

Mala in ??????????
Mala in ??????????

Modern fireplace

I was interested in updating my 25 year old gas fire place to a more modern look. The staff helped me find the right look and a unit with the safety features I needed as I have young kids. They were able to provide the unit in a very timely fashion and the price was competitive. The unit was not available by other local vendors.
I am extremely happy with the unit as well as the service!

Looking for BBQ Equipment & Service pros in Erindale?