Hearth Manor BBQ'S & Fireplaces

BBQ Equipment & Service
2575 dundas st w ON l5k 2m6
HomeStars  >  BBQ Equipment & Service in Erindale  >  Hearth Manor BBQ'S & Fireplaces

Reviews for Hearth Manor BBQ'S & Fireplaces

Mala in ??????????
Mala in ??????????

Modern fireplace

I was interested in updating my 25 year old gas fire place to a more modern look. The staff helped me find the right look and a unit with the safety features I needed as I have young kids. They were able to provide the unit in a very timely fashion and the price was competitive. The unit was not available by other local vendors.
I am extremely happy with the unit as well as the service!

Robert in Mississauga
Robert in Mississauga

First Rate From Start to Finish!!

I wish all retail experiences were like the one I had with Hearth Manor in Mississauga. It was exceptional from start to finish! We went in to just see how much it would cost to have a wood fireplace converted to gas. Liz made the entire process so simple and pleasant that we walked out having paid for a fireplace and installation. Without applying any pressure, she helped us select a gas insert, and then took care of all the arrangements to have it installed. They ran a new a gas line from the opposite side of the house, installed the fireplace insert and chimney pipes, and arranged for a custom-made plate to seal a small gap. All this was done smoothly and very cleanly. It was installed within a week of our store visit and we couldn’t be happier with it!! All of the technicians were friendly and very professional. I specifically want to praise Steve who handled the design, cutting and installation of the custom plate. His work was excellent and all of his visits to the house were very pleasant and fun. If you’re thinking about getting a gas fireplace, you definitely should visit Hearth Manor. They have quality products, excellent staff who take pride in their work, and they’ll make the entire process super simple. I should have visited them years ago!!

GAS Fireplace

I was referred, and was greeted as if I was visiting my Aunts house!
Liz, her daughter and Sim were extremely helpful and I would highly recommend anyone who is looking to update or install a new fireplace to go to this store.
I had exceptional service from the beginning to the installation.
I will always smile when I think of Liz.

Mariana in Toronto
Mariana in Toronto

Wood fireplace

Was referred to this place by my brother in law and the moment I walked in i was greeted and assisted with what I was looking for. The sales rep was very patient with me as I explained and tried to find the picture of what I wanted. After getting what I specifically came for I shop around and ended up meeting the owner who has very kind and showed me some antique prices she got over the years. She has amazing taste and everything in the store has a rustic/antique charm that you just want to buy and take home!! Will definitely be shopping there again. You won't be disapppinted!!

Custom fireplace

I had a custom fireplace installed with built in millwork. I couldn't be any happier, just an absolutely fantastic experience. Looks great and have a lot of people complimenting on it. A++

pino t. from Richmond Hill
pino t. from Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

BBQ Warranty

Liz provided exceptional service. She went to great lengths to help us with a warranty Claim for our BBQ that we had purchased elsewhere. She dealt with the AOG BBQ rep to expedite our Claim and keep us informed of the progress. We received exceptional customer service!

Ray from Toronto
Ray from Toronto

Prices Can't Be Beat!

I was searching for a specific fireplace by Modern Flames and finally found it through a google search on an online website. After finding it, I really wanted to purchase from a local retailer but the prices were a lot more than the online prices. Liz at Hearth Manor was able to price match the online price I was getting and also provided a free upgraded accessory kit. Her level of knowledge, service and professionalism is something you don't get when you go online and click on a button. I would recommend Hearth Manor to anyone looking for a new fireplace!

MCA from Toronto
MCA from Toronto

Replacement Gas Fireplace

After talking to 4 other companies who was either unable or unwilling to help, I reached out to Liz at Hearth Manor. Very quickly they assessed our situation and was able to formulate a solution. Their installer team brought out a new Valor gas fireplace and within short order replaced the old unit with a new, fantastic unit. Overall, I couldn't be happier with the service, price and installation. I can't recommend them highly enough.

John Morgan from Mississauga
John Morgan from Mississauga

Fireplaces

We first dealt with Liz in 1984 when we bought a Vermont Casting Wood stove.
With our wish list and Liz's ideas we came up with just what we wanted.
Liz arranged for the contractors who put it together.
We later replaced the stove with a gas one and again the installation was done beautifully.
We recently had an outdoor fireplace installed. Once again, with a combination of our wants and Liz's ideas the package was put together. Peter's stone work was outstanding. Again everything we had hoped for.
If you have not been in the store, do yourself a favour. There are an incredible number of accessories to finis off your dream fireplace.

The Lancaster in Oakville
The Lancaster in Oakville

Wide variety of quality products

We've been customers of Hearth Manor for many years and have purchased many design, decor and fireplace items from this store. We were delighted to see that they have recently expanded and now have more space to display their high quality merchandise. We have
bought; items for the mantle, lamps, fireplace utensils, candles, wrought iron pieces, clocks, pictures and vintage pieces. It's a great gift shop but they also have larger items including outdoor furniture, dining room tables and chairs and of course, the full service fireplace design and installation business and BBQ's. A fun store to browse through and the staff is always very helpful.