Rideau Bathtub Reglazing

Dawn in Collingwood
Dawn in Collingwood
1 review The Blue Mountains, ON

Bathtub and Sink

Hello just want to let anyone know if there looking for someone to reglaze there tub or sink this is the company i would recommend. Jesse was a very nice person to chat and his work is fantastic, thanks to him and his partner today they were awesome, thanks again jesse

Dawn Bonacci

GiannaS in Ottawa
GiannaS in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Rideau Bathrub Reglazing is the BEST SEVICE EVER!

Jesse Roy is the owner and sole proprietor of this company. As such, he takes great care of his customers and his work is impeccable. Jesse is prompt, efficient and the final product is perfect. He’s done several tub reglazings for me, and I’ve never been disappointed.
Jesse’s work is guaranteed, so if you’re not satisfied, he will return to correct any imperfections. He is the best in the business!

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Great Work

Had tub re-glazed and the wall tiles re-caulked a year ago. They still are gleaming and look like new. Jesse and a helper showed up on time , did the work in the suggested time frame, and left no mess. Very satisfied and well worth the money.

Suzanne in Gloucester
Suzanne in Gloucester

Bathtub and Shower stall

Two weeks ago Jesse and his company did an amazing job on my bathtub an d shower stall. They were 15 minutes late but called me to inform me that they were in traffic. Jesse also ended up doing the tiles around the shower stall at no additional cost. They were fast clean and very professional at what they do. I am totally impressed with their service and would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone. Fantastic on all levels.

Julie B. in Cantley
Julie B. in Cantley
1 review Cantley, QC

Bathtub reglazing

I had an appointment with Jesse a little over a week ago for him to reglaze my bathtub. He arrived right on time, and when I showed him the tub, he took one look and told me that what I had taken for a worn area around the drain was actually just a hard water deposit that would come off. He then scraped and sanded it off for me, which only took five minutes, and the tub was good as new. He wasn't even going to charge me for coming all the way to my house until I insisted. He could absolutely have done the reglazing and charged me full price, and I would have been none the wiser! I was very impressed with his honesty and would contact him again in a heartbeat if my tub ever did need work. I also would have no qualms about recommending him. Too bad more business owners don't follow his example!

Jennifer in Ottawa
Jennifer in Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Surround reglazing

Avoid this company. They don't honour their 5-year warranty. We booked a repair twice with them and both times they didn't show up, didn't call to explain, and didn't return our calls - completely unprofessional behaviour. What kind of company makes pretend repair bookings with clients that they have no intention of keeping?! Avoid this company if you want a real warranty for the reglazing work you need done and avoid them if you don't want to waste lots of your time waiting for them to show up.

Review has 1 previous version
Angela in Ottawa
Angela in Ottawa

Bathtub reglazing

Jesse from Rideau Bathtub Reglazing provided excellent follow up for a touch up required on my tub. He was on time for the appointment, was very helpful and I was impressed with the service provided.

Private User reviews Gatineau, QC

Can always reply on Rideau Bathtub

Rideau bathtub has been reglazing tubs for over 10 years in properties I manage. They book me in and get the job done, its very rare that their bathtubs require further attention. Very satisfied, I never have to worry. Great, durable products compared to others I have seen.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Bathroom

Really great service, the bathroom is now amazing. Couldn't be more happier with the service. Very polite owner. I would recommend this company, to anyone looking for a great reglazing company

Diane from Ottawa
Diane from Ottawa

Tub refinishing

courteous and reliable? Not at all. Very courteous until we requested they fix the mess they left. I missed 3 days of working waiting for them. Nobody showed up, nobody returned my calls. AVOID!